Wow sv still up

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 211
i dont own one but as i read looks like theyre up since jan 8, an before that dec 14.

they do have super bins

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 83
agreed my sonicview8000 has been up forever...vsxtreme and pansat have not been ... wonder why they are holding srong

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1773
Sonicview is heads above other stand alone receivers...they have had the best receivers and support for the past few years!

I been trying to tell people that for a very long time...but plymouth and nalin just have to ruin those posts and threads, and delete them...they are DN moles and Ecoustics staff people here using other aliases too, and trying to kill FTA forums here, and the FTA hobby and piracy...

wake up and open your eyes people!

Bronze Member
Username: Grearz

Post Number: 23
MIne has been up for ages as well. Got a viewsat as well that keeps freezing. Why is it that viewsat boxes are freezing and the others aren;t?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
gman, not sure what SV has done with their bins, but they've been solid for a long time with their latest bin...my viewsat was freezing, but loaded the latest and it's been good so far today...very happy with my sonicview8000...although i like my viewsat as well...still hanging in their with my pansat 2500 as long as it'll do the job...it's my outside rcvr now...out on the patio and in the garage

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7816
Haha aka LK aka false Rico

Sonicview is own by DishNetwork as for you and your morons.

You had pretend that Sonicview have best coders a/s/s hole, your coders work for DN

I have a plug on it , now that you are not able to create new nick. you come back with your Haha's.

You are a rat and everybody must know that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
what are u talking about?

Silver Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 162
That's the most ridiculous sh!t ever Plymouth!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Grearz

Post Number: 24
I must honestly say the sonicview has better features than my viewsat 8000. I find that i can easily scroll through my recordings on my sonicview whereas my viewsat can only forward at 2x or it freezes. also a pain to remove and add usb device at times. I fi had to get rid of one it would be the viewsat. Bin uploads are faster as well. my 2 cents

Silver Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 163
The only thing I don't like about my sv4k is the epg text too small. I would like to know how to change it to bigger epg easier to read, like cw recievers.

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 205
SV receivers are great!!! there is no ifs and buts about it

There is no need to argue or start a fight here.

SV really rocks :-)

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Dil Mei DarD a Jaga ...

Post Number: 1587
god u guys are jinx its down now internationals all gone

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3115
dn does not own any fta receivers
that is wrong info and speculation
dn is not a bootleg company that would hurt their own finances by selling cheap receivers for piracy

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7984
African BTW us, it's just for give as false charge as Haha aka LK in his above post.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us