Usha Patel has a question

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14496
Hello Nalin,
I have a problem and i think i did it, i had put my flash drive in the front usb slot of the Sonicview 360 premier thinking i was going to record a program, i went to the menu screen and click down to PVR and did something and it starting loading the bin, so i thought that will erase all the channels that i had save so i tried to shut off the receiver but no luck so i pulled out the usb flash drive and turn off the receiver from the back, now when i turn on the receiver the tv screen says no signal and the remote control will not work on the receiver, i really need help and i hope you can get me out of the mess that i created, i will keep my fingers crossed and thanks in advance.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14504
Usha: Use the cable that came with the receiver (it is a DB( F/F null modem cable) and install the factory file.
Then use the cable or the USB to install the latest BIN.The do sat setups and scans.
If you have any scans saved recently on USB, you may be able to install them instead of rescanning.

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 153
If your SV-360 Premier seems to be locked up or frozen and you are getting weird characters or numbers on the front display such as "8888" then this guide is for you.

Place the SV360 Premier_V0119P Clean System File 06-02-08.rom on a USB drive. Located here

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=42120

1] Place File on your USB stick.
2] Place USB stick in Front or Back of the Receiver.
3] Power receiver ON while holding the OK Button on the Front Panel.
4] Now use front Panel controls and Select the Clean File (SV360 Premier_V0119P clean system Files 06-02-08.rom)
5] And Press OK button to load.
6] Now your Done....SHEs alive and well.
7] Do a Hard reboot (power OFF-ON)
8] Then Load the latest update bin file.
9] You'll be set and watching TV.
10] Visit ftabins.net

This will resolve any Lock up problem and most other problems with the Sonicview SV-360 Premier

Silver Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 154
I had a same problem. Please try to force load, i send you a copy/paste, i hope it helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us