Hello, friends - from AV!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 2107
Hey, folks!

How are you all? I am AV, a long time eCoustics member. I know that I have been away for a long time and the reason behind that is that I am learning programming these days. I am also working on my website, Crazy FTA.

After listening to tons of people here talking about how unsecure my website is and all that. This is to let you all know that last year we moved our server to Spain. Now, there are VERY FEW DSS websites that are hosted offshore. Most of the secure DSS websites are hosted in United Kingdom, but we even went further and hosted our site in Spain.

So, now you can go to Crazy FTA during ECMs and whenever you need any FTA/DSS help and we'll help you there. Like always, we still have the FASTEST file downloads and NO DOWNTIME during ECMs.

Anyway, so have fun and happy testing!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1770
http://www.statbrain.com/www.crazy fta.com/
Take space out between fta and crazy

You have to see this

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

I AM BACK, MATCH PLAY FEB 25TH

Post Number: 956
Hey AV, did you know that the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plains?

Ya your web site is in the news. I myself received emails from your site that sound pretty weird?

I understand that pretty soon you will be paying your moderators via pay pal

Anyway good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 66
lol. @ zulu's link

thats hilarious (and so pathetic)

just compare it to our mother site !!!

http://www.statbrain.com/www.ecoustics.com/

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7663
BLA BLA BLA

LK return to your chit site and bring your MORONS

Bronze Member
Username: Nalinnolife_nyda

Post Number: 34
Plymutt ,Nalin say's she has blood fa-rts now after your date with her.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2515
hiya Av welcome back... know matter what others say here I like your site. keep up the good work.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2253
I know what you mean Doreen. Isn't that crazy. I think it's the name

Silver Member

Post Number: 959
Ya AV thanks for you hard work! I actually got a bin from you a few times when my sites where busy. Now I thought I picked up spyware on your site, each time I went I had to run Spybot S&D after each visit. I ruled it down to crazy fta, so I stopped going there after that.

Did you take care of that

Silver Member

Post Number: 960
Will the real Rico Suave please stand up!

Btw I did not mean that as a slam against AV, I actually believe I got some serious spyware that slowed the computer right down. Perhaps I was mistaken as where it came from, but have not had it since I stopped going there?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2516
Tiger... Ecoustic also has spyware etc... Avg anti spyware finds Tracking cookies ... and so does lavasoft ad-aware. So its not just crazyFTA site.

with all the advertising being posted on every site you get spyware

I deleted all cookie files , scaned my computer after going to ecoustic just once and this is the resaults of that scan after using AVG anit virus pro.

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator \Cookies \mail{administrator@atdmt,administrator@atdmt}2.txt";"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator \Cookies \mail{administrator@atdmt,administrator@atdmt}2.txt:\atdmt.com.b3e33b5f";"Found Tracking cookie.Atdmt";"Moved to Virus Vault"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator \Cookies \mail{administrator@doubleclick,administrator@doubleclick}[1].txt";"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"

"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator \Cookies \mail{administrator@doubleclick,administrator@doubleclick}[1].txt:\doubleclick.n et.bf396750";"Found Tracking cookie.Doubleclick";"Moved to Virus Vault"

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7668
Doreen a Cookie is not a Virus, you can found cookies on all sites.

All sites that you visit is write in the Regis if you don't have a Utility like Eraser who deleted the link in the regis.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2518
keeping in mind this is all from ecoustics

Silver Member

Post Number: 961
I hear what you are saying Doreen! I was refering to a spyware/virus of some sort that actually made my computer almost unusable. And like I said perhaps I was wrong where it came from, just it has not happened since I stopped going there?

Are you sure you can do a scan on just what`s at Ecoustics? I never knew you could do that? How do you know you did not pick those things up somewhere else (same could be asked of me)?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7672
Doreen

Block the cookies in tool menu.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2519
what i did was removed all cookies files , deleted all history and temporery files etc... scanned using lavasoft ad-ware , avg, spybot, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.etc... took care of all problems.

Then rebooted ... got back on and only opened up Ecoustics web site I turned off everything else. Nothing else was running.

I scanned my computer again... using the above software... I came up with the above reaults.

Some say cookies aren't spyware some do.. all I know when using any anti spyware software It finds the cookies files... which can redirect you to other sites or change your home page. With out you even knowing it download things to your pc. and the list goes on.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2521
plymouth some site i visit need cookies to work so I don't block them.

Username: Buttplug_plymouth

Post Number: 10
Don't listen to Plymouth , he doesn't know chit.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 2108
Crazy FTA is a virus-free community. If you think that it has viruses and/or spy-wares, then there's only one solution to that problem - just don't there!

Thousands of people are happy with that website and more and more are joining each day. Doreen, thanks for supporting. These other clowns are new here and know nothing. Plymouth and Tiger Woods are also good. The rest are retards.

Tiger Woods, Crazy FTA is a safe site. And now, it is better than other websites, in terms of security and speed.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2522
your welcome AV any time

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2523
reco Suave Riconissan... last time asked Nalin for help he tried to belittle me so you'll have to excuse me for not supporting him... the rest well I would rather not get into details.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2524
Rico Suave
Bronze Member
Username: Riconisson

Post Number: 96

GROW UP

Gold Member

Ontario Canada