Help -- Require Jtag program for Multistar MS2500PF with chip 29LV800BBTC-70

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_fitz

Canada

Post Number: 19
I have tried to obtain a Jtag program to Jtag this box but none of the ones that I downloaded have the right chip number for my box.

I have already downloaded a number of Jkeys, Wall and Skymax.

Can anyone provide me with the correct program and instructions to revive this box?

Thanking you in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 378
Edit Jkeys.def to include your box. Then select in dropdown in jkeys with wall running also. Erase then Write new.

Silver Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 103
www.ds stester.com/download.php?file=6495
(remove space between s's)

pantec multistar jtag

Bronze Member
Username: Ed_fitz

Canada

Post Number: 20
Semore Butts,

Thanks for the suggestion but how would I edit the Jkeys.def to include my box? The chip in my box is 29LV800BBTC-70. What would be all the specs to edit JKeys.

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 396
I looked at my jkey.def and saw 2 with 29LV800BB something, something. Just select fortec ultra. Ok Ck wall should tell you your serial# and imp# with box pwr on and not when off. If you dont have that STOP fix cable,port,ground or box is really fried. If you see those #s hit erase flash just for fun. Leave running open jkeys.I think its auto detect and probably showing fortec ultra. Hit erase likely get error on write. Go to skymax click connect get error message "need to restart box" do it but go straight to erase not connect again or youll get same error message again. Ok found a latest bin jtag full puff otherwise I would have had to use boot + bin with serial cable. I dont know Jack but it worked for me and probably best info out there. Those 2 defs in jkeys both had same address #s and you just want it to know where to start erasing to regain comunication from box and computer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us