Fortec lifetime ultra

Username: Roemeo345

Post Number: 2
i have this fortec with factory settings can it be converted and ifso can you explain how to do it as i know nothing about fta and if reset what kind of tv programs i could expect thank you. steve

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14454
You will have to convert to PUFF_LZMA.

I will post full details tomorrow.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14456
steve kafka:

PUFF link

Go to the above URLand download files into separate directory.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, AND PRINT THEM OUT.
convert to PUFF. During conversion, note that for the original Fortec Ultra, you have to add 294T BIN before converting.

There are no regular PUFF BINs available, so after the above conversion, go to the following link and get the files for PUFF_LZMA upgrade, and upgrade all the way to installing the 208 BIN.

PUFF_LZMA link

Post Number: 3
where can i get the 294t bin all links i have tried says internet explorer cannot display page i am very new and green to this fta stuff tried to read up but very limited info thank you steve

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14460
Everything is included

in the packages described above.

You download into a directory, unzip and see what is there.
Without reading the instructions and looking at the contents of the directory and subdirectories, you will not know.
If you are not comfortable with using a computer and looking at the file system, ask a friend to help you.

Post Number: 4
sorry thought i had checked all files must have missed one thanks for time and patience. steve
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us