Pansat 3500sd

Bronze Member
Username: Backdoor

Post Number: 39
my pansat 3500sd dead not comming on no power can anyone help me thanks

Username: Idaho_kevin

Lewiston, Id Usa

Post Number: 1
you can go to freedomfta go to pan 3500sd and then go to how to and it will tell you what to capasitors need replaced and will give you part number from radio shack and tell you what to look for. see if that will
help.

Username: Rbc

Post Number: 1
If your Pansat is dead you will have to JTAG it to bring it back to life.

Bronze Member
Username: Epor

Post Number: 24
Any ideas with the new files? I got the new file version 313 but it shows scrambled or bad channel message. I set the default key again too, but no luck so far.

Any help is much appreciated in advance.

Thanks,

Post Number: 2
If you have a strong signal I would reinstall the factory bin then install 313. I am having no problems with 313. One thing I do is roll keys on HBO Comedy. It seems to be one of my stronger transponders. Turn to your strongest channel. Then key in 8282. Then set default key. Give it about 5 minutes and you should be okay.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Thanks for the comments. Tried but nothing doing.
Anything else you can think of. I powered if off and unplugged it from the wall too.

Thanks again for your help.

Post Number: 4
Did you get the bin from BLs web site? Maybe the bin is corrupted. I would try reloading the bin from future-fta.info

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
I got the file from future site. It is working fine now. I had to pull the power plug out of the wall and give it about five minutes.
Another issue if you can answer as well. May I? Zee sports 576 in not coming up any ideas?

Thanks,

Post Number: 5
Lyngsat currently shows Zee Sports on Freq. 12516 / TP 21. It's still broadcast in N2 technology. Check your channel information. If it's incorrect and you have not recently scanned your channels that may be the problem. If I recall correctly, BL removed Auto TP scan out of the 3500 bins. I no longer use pre-programmed channel lists. I scan every two weeks or sooner if needed.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7941
Epor and john Zee Sport Echo 3 is on N3 now.

Post Number: 6
Bummer. Lyngsat must not be updated yet. It still shows it being shown in N2 and N3. Just a matter of time until everything is N3. Should be interesting.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7944
John

I know but we lost channels on Echo 3 each day and Lyngsat not correct it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us