Good news on Nagra 3

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7524
http://www.nagra3.info/

New encryption system nagra 3 open, tested at 100% in receivers:Dreambox,Edision.

Bronze Member
Username: Babe_ruthless

Post Number: 18
Open source again?Makes sense.All the info I found online talked about TV Cabo in Europe being hacked with dreambox.I guess we should see something on our side of the pond very soon.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7526
George
The harder to crack is N3 from Premier, actually the strong N3 of all with Bev.

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 925
Bev wide open with the top numbers, AWESOME

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1194
Plymouth !!! YOU THE MAN

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1195
Well since BEV has gone fully N3, So far 13 DishNET channels have gone N3, and Dishnet Internationals have gone fully N3.
With this being a fact, DishNET is expected to fully switch over any day now. With that, I bring sad news and must end the SUPERVIP Sale at the end of today, so jump on it today. http://www.fta-spot.com/vipspecial.html and http://www.fta-spot.com/signup.html Only $60 via Google Checkout, and $50 via PayPal.

Here is some useful information.

We have posted up some work around on the forums

International Channel Work Around - http://www.fta-spot.com/one_on_one_personal_fta_help-f34-international_channel_w ork_around-t7405.html

Other Ways To Watch TV - http://www.fta-spot.com/one_on_one_personal_fta_help-f34-other_ways_to_watch_tv- t7406.html

What To Expect During Down Time - http://www.fta-spot.com/one_on_one_personal_fta_help-f34-what_to_expect_during_d own_time-t7407.html

Nagra 3 Channel List - http://www.fta-spot.com/one_on_one_personal_fta_help-f34-nagra_3_channel_list-t7 408.html Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7529
Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4037
Thank yo Doctor Oleg

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4505
is there any good stuff on those website?
should i register? i am talking about stuff from mbbs
thanks plymouth for nagra 3 info

Silver Member
Username: Xtrawest

Canada

Post Number: 257
Good to hear this info.. thanks dude!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14421
I have looked at the URL suggested by Plymouth. What ever it is they have broken is an extension Nagravision 2, and if I remember correctly, King had mentioned that they have not come out with the final version of Nagravision 3.

What I am seeing is an addition of a third key (Key 2) and there would be additional code. It was not too long ago that they had a second key added (key 01) and then an additional pair of keys (DN-0106 and BEV-0907)
I would not call it a hack of Nagravision 3.

However, the addition of a second pair into an existing code is easier to implement and easier to break than the addtion of the third key. To that extent, whatever the achievement of the Europeon hackers, we have to give them the credit that there will at least be a temporary solution for us in North America, hopefully soon.

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 517
sada
Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2007 - 03:05 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nalin Nyda is stupid... he doesn't know what he is talking about.....

Tony Ur reciver is dead ..dead.. u have to gtag it ... u need to get some stuff to gtag it... its not plug and play thing.. just check there is a post here some where where it tells you how to gtag it..
best solution would be give it to some sat guy who knows the stuff. so he can repair it for you..

i don't know what's happening but even if u download from totalfta. com.. it has virus.. it will kill ur reciver.. if u have viewsat clone... but i also heard about the origianl recievers too. they have same problems..
viewsat guys were doing really good for last couple of years now they are doing the same thing as other guys.. don't know if i should trust fta anymore..

+ word of wisdom.. and quote ""don't listen to Nalin Nyda""

}Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 928
Then there is this....

Founder of Network Promoting Positive Muslim Image Arrested -- For Beheading Wife
Newsbusters

The Muslim founder of BridgesTV, a cable network whose slogan is "connecting people through understanding" and which tried to "improve the image of Muslims in the United States," was arrested on Thursday, for allegedly killing his estranged wife in a manner normally associated with Islamist terrorists -- chopping off her head.

Greg Mitchell, editor of Editor & Publisher, reported on Friday that Muzzammil Hassan, "a prominent Buffalo area businessman who founded the BridgesTV network to improve the image of Muslims in the U.S.," had been charged with second-degree murder in the beheading death of his wife Aasiya Z. Hassan. Mitchell quoted from the network's website, which described Mrs. Hassan's "instrumental role in the creation of BridgesTV since she came up with the idea for the network."

I guess he was practicing his faith in earnest...

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4038
FTAss
Yor C/P post was from 2007
This is 2009
If yo wanted to reply
Yor at least 2 years late

Which cave have yo been nesting past 2 years MOFO
What the fu*ck is yor problem?
A parot repeating old words?
Plus this thread is about N*3

Time to wake up aribian boi
Or seek professional help

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1756
Nagra 3 is NOT hacked...so chill..

DB is a card sharing box...this is a bunch of old bullshit..

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4040
I just ran my magnetic sensors across this 14 year old aribian retard
His name is Ahmid or Ali
Or Ali Ahmid
How about that aribian boi?
Ali Ahmid is yor real name
14 year old retard from Egypt

I agree with haha
No hack for N3 at this time

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 71
Upload
Both of you were born stupid
time will not change your two.

Upload

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4043
"time will not change your two."

Ali
Try that again in englic aribian boi

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1197
Good Job !!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4507
fta tester get a life..u moron..

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1198
What's N3 and does it affect me?
by Oleg Ph.D. -- Staff Writer for Dish/NET

Various satellite signal providers choose to add a level of encoding on the video making it more difficult for FTA receivers to display. Currently providers in the United States use something called "Nagra 2". Five years ago the "Nagra 1" codes where used and now certain providers are moving to "Nagra 3". Even very experienced FTA users are confused by the transition so here is some information from Sammy that may answer your questions.

It is not unreasonable that a satellite company or Free-To-Air station wants to provide viewers with more options. To make that happen they use a special type of card that looks like a credit card but contains a microchip running software. These cards are called "ROMS" and fit into non FTA receivers. When a satellite company wants to offer new features, such as new methods of interaction or a new signal decoder, they must SWAP all of the cards that all of their millions of customers have with new cards. Over a period of time new rom cards will be shipped to existing customers and old cards will no longer work. This is called a Card Swap and has recently been started by at least one of the major providers and will start soon with others.

Here are some common questions and answers.

Q: Will my existing receiver be able to handle N3?

A: Little is known in the public about N3 at this time but most people believe that manufacturers and coding teams will find a way to support N3 on all popular receivers that are currently in the marketplace. Some receivers with less processing power, memory or other resources may not be able to handle this "Next Generation" of decoding.

Q: If I am not sure that a receiver will handle N3, should I spent my money on a new receiver or just wait?

A: This is a good question and there are two ways that experts are advising. Some experts are just not sure and they recommend buying a low end receiver for now and waiting and then switch to the best receivers as they prove support for N3. Others, including Sammy, think that more powerful FTA receivers will be the first to support N3 and having one now is a good investment and will likely prove to have less downtime. Sammy loves the way his HD receiver can record prime time shows in HD format free over air from my local network stations and this is worth the investment.

Q: Will I loose my FTA channels?

A: FTA receivers have many purposes. If you are using your receiver for OTA ATSC (Over the air signals sent by your local networks in digital and often HD format) then you will not have any problem and the N3 card swap will have no impact on you. The FTA hobby is perfect for watching international stations available on many different satellites that will not be impacted in any way by N3.

Q: Is one brand likely to come out with support faster?

A: Some people think that it will be a great sales advantage for the manufactures to support N3 before anyone else and in some cases this will happen. Generally speaking, the FTA community is just that, a community of hard working coders. Some hardware companies even use the same coders and coding teams. As information becomes available, these teams will likely share with each other so that everyone can learn and the hobby can move forward. Some receivers will have less downtime than others.
Thanks Oleg Ph.D (good luck!!!!)

Silver Member

Post Number: 930
Oleg Ph.D. -- Staff Writer for Dish/NET

That`s classic Oleg !!!!!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7540
Haha check the Keys date -- 02-12-09

Bronze Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 39
Thanks to Plymouth PhD.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1201
Thank you Plymouth PhD.!!!you the MAN

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1203
Añaaaa añ"ü "i", eiio "u ioæai,
E"i "ae a "aay iaeaii aae",
E"i aiaaya" ñiaei aooo,
E"i æaa"ü ai"ia, eay, o aaae...

E"i eaæaué iea - auoaiüai, acaeyaii
E "aaa añaaaa ai"ia ñ"aie"üñy,
Añaaaa añ"ü "i", e"i iiñ"i yaii,
E"i au"ü iaioæiui ia aie"ñy...

E"i ciaa", ÷"i eaiaü ia iiñy",
E"i ciaa", ÷"i eaiaü ia ieeiñ"ü,
×"iau a iiia"eié aiñe"ü,
×"iau iia e iiaai ñea"eeañü...

Ii a ÷añ eaié, eiaaa iaacaiau
A ñaie "eñee ñæeia" ñaaöa,
Añaaaa añ"ü "i", e"i a iaiiaiao
"aiei i"aañ" "aaa - ñiaa"üñy.Thanks Plymouth PhD

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7541
Oleg
You are right on it.

Keep your good work.

Silver Member

Post Number: 931
Oleg got his PHD at Long Beach

Bronze Member
Username: L_k_live_s

Post Number: 12
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: L_k_live_s

Post Number: 13
Upload

Gold Member

New York Citay in-HD, NY

Post Number: 4048
"time will not change your two."

by Ali Ahmid 14 year old aribian boi

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1204
King Tapeman !!!

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1207
Tiger Woods !!! GOOD LUCK !!

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1208
BEC, Coship, Vistar, Zinwell, Pansat, DMT, SA, ProSat, and the list goes on and on!
Where did all of these receivers come from? While the U.S. and Canadian Cable industry distributes their programming largely via products sold by Motorola and a few others, the rest of the world chose the MPEG-2 format. Granted, even though, the Motorola Digicipher II has some MPEG-2 attributes, it nevertheless remains a totally proprietary platform. Who has chosen MPEG-2 as a platform? Dish Network, Scientific Atlanta, and the rest of the world. Even DirecTV is a early version of MPEG-2. MPEG-2 is a digital platform that allows several digital broadcasts to be compressed onto one frequency or channel. Without MPEG-2, Digicipher, or other compression platform, it would not be possible to have direct broadcast television services like DirecTV or Dish Network. Equally important is the way the programmers get the their product to their retail outlets such as DBS and cable. They too have chosen compressed digital transmissions largely due to cost. PAX on GE-1 is an example of this.

What does MPEG2-FTA mean? MPEG stands for Moving Picture Experts Group. It is a method for compressing data. FTA stands for "Free to Air"- meaning that the signal is not encrypted with conditional access. . Smart Cards or Conditional Access Modules, are generally used to decode scrambled signals.

MPEG-2 is not an encryption method although encryption can be added. Dish Network uses the Nagra system of encryption, DirecTV uses a News Data system, and full view big dish primarily uses the Digicipher system. Transponder time has become so expensive that with the exception of the preachers, the adult channels, and the home shopping networks, it doesn't make sense to place only one channel on one frequency. With HBO, and Discovery Networks planning 25 channels each, it would take over two C-Band birds to air their material the old fashioned analog way.

WHAT CAN BE SEEN ON MPEG2-FTA?

FTA or "Free To Air" simply means that the signal is not encrypted. Most cable type programming is encrypted. Occasionally programmers may turn the scrambler machine off and you can see a channel or two with an MPEG-2fta receiver. You will never see Time Warner cable programming, i.e. CNN, HBO in fta mode in the U.S.. CNN, and other international news channels, are available to viewers around the world in free to air mode, but not to the U.S..

In the U.S. there are a number of channels that are available via MPEG-2 FTA receivers that have indicated that they plan to remain in the clear or are believed to intending to stay clear. These include Saudi TV, Abu Dhabi, Thai TV, Kuwait TV, Syria TV, Taiwan, Iran, and as we go to press, Bloomberg TV all on Telstar 5, ku, which can be received on a .7 meter dish. The list changes now and then but these and more can be seen today.

GE-1 is the home of a bouquet of channels from Paxton Communication's PAX TV. PanAmSat 9 at 58 degrees west is home to the RTP, EWTN, CCTV China, NHK, Deutche Wella, an Arab bouquet in PAL, and a channel from Colombia. Some of the channels from the middle east have scrambled but their feeds to Australia remain in the clear. These feeds use the PAL format but a receiver like the BEC will convert the picture to NTSC, the North American format. MPEG2 FTA feeds are numerous and more and more are being added every day. The economics of compression, allowing more than one service on each frequency dictate that we will see more. Every time another satellite fails, and they are failing, we see the prices of transponder time go up. A couple of thousand dollars an hour for a better bird are not unusual for part time use.

WHERE DO YOU FIND LISTINGS OF WHAT IS AVAILABLE

The answer is simple, you find it on the Internet. There are two sites that are very good. Every day Christian Lyngemark spends a few hours updating information from every broadcast satellite in the world from his office in Sweden. His site is supported by advertisers. He relies on information from the programmers and satellite owners plus an army of volunteer spotters located around the world. His lists aren't always up to date or totally accurate, especially since many of the services go to great lengths to hide their feeds, but he is a very good detective. Christian's site is <http://www.lungsat.com> lists everything from HBO to Solo Tango. A competing site is <http://www.lungsat.com> on the Internet. There I selected Telstar 5. I have scrolled to a group, we call them a bouquet, of SaudiTV, Palestinian, Dubai, Jordan, and other channels plus some radio stations. All of these channels are compressed onto one transponder. I know that I can receive this bouquet because column five indicates that the signal is MPEG-2 and no scrambling system is noted. No mention is made if Digicipher, Viaccess or IRDETO or other scrambling methods. PowerVu is a Scientific Atlanta system and can sometimes be received with MPEG-2 FTA receivers. At the bottom of the page I see that all MPEG-2 non scrambled listings are highlighted in a light yellow color. The last column tells the direction that the satellite sends the signal, i.e. Conus is Continental U.S., West is Western Hemisphere, East is Europe and so on. You usually wont see a "East" beam in the USA, although I have had some soccer fans claim they have seen some East beam transmissions with the right combination of antenna and beverage.

Typically most receivers program starting with the downlink frequency. Looking at the Lungsat chart we see that is 11898 Mhz and this frequency is programmed into the first line in our example. This is simply the downlink frequency of the transponder . A few receivers like the Vistar require that the frequency be entered as 11898000. The next item that is typically required to be entered is the LNB L.O. freq. This is the local oscillator frequency of the LNB, which is located out at the antenna, that allows the received signal to be converted into a usable signal within the receiver. Domestic U.S. C-Band L.O. frequency is 5150 and Ku band is 10750. In our case T5 is ku so 10750 is entered. The latest receiver enter L.O. freq under a satellite setup and may note it elsewhere on the setup page. The receiver uses these two frequencies to calculate the L-band frequency that all receivers use to tune the channel. The next figure entered is the Symbol Rate. This is the rate the size of the digital package transmission, akin to a modem bit rate. This figure can be anywhere from less than 5000 to over 40,000. This figure is entered but be sure that you get the numbers in the right place. You may have to begin the entry with a 0 to make it work right, i.e. 6000 may have to be entered as 06000. In the case of our T5 example we can see from the forth column that the SR is 20000. The 3/4 is the FEC and is automatically calculated by most receivers. To see how a specific receiver is programmed, such as the BEC, take a look at my web page at <http://www.mpeg2fta.com>.

The PID rate, package identifier, and the FEC, Forward Error Correction, which corrects bit errors, are automatically calculated by most receivers. Some receivers also allow for manual PID entry allowing some signals with incomplete data stream information to be watched.

Brought to you by Oleg Ph.D (Dish/Net)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us