APEX LCD HDTV: Giving me problems please help

Bronze Member
Username: Skins971

Post Number: 33
Hey guys,

This has been happening to me for a week now. This is my problem. I own a APEX LD1919 LCD TV, it's less than 6 months old bought it in October.

What happens is whenever I turn it on I get a whitish gray screen and I am unable to turn it off with the remote or from the panel on the TV. When they gray screen comes on it stays on like for barely a second then the screen goes black and then gray again, after going gray to black after a few times the screen just goes black and I am unable to turn it off from the power button, I have to unplug it from the wall or hit the I/O switch from the back of the TV.

A few days ago I kept trying to make it work so I spent I think more than an hour turning it on and off and it came and was great all night until I turned it off. I tested it while it was working and it would turn on and off at my command no problem but if I turn it on after a long period of time it would do what it is currently doing.

Forgive me for my explanation if it's bad. I uploaded a video just in case here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7jgACEUb-w
(When the LED is blinking means power is on, and when it's idle the power is off) forgive me for the bad video quality.

What could be the problem? It's practically a new TV, I'm in College right now so my budget is tight, is it a serious problem? Is it expensive to repair?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us