Tonight, tomorrow or BOTH :-(

Silver Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 123
So folks...whats it gonna be... tonight we get the ECM for the UFC... tomorrow we get the ECM for the superbowl... or both??? i know imma be stuck to the tv to see if we make it thru the 4pm-7:01pm area tonight...

Cheers
LeineS

Silver Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 153
you prob just jinxed it...why would you ask such a stupid question. Wait and see like the rest of us...retard.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 302
Why would you care about the superbowl if they hit it as you can watch that on regular cable or antenna.This is not a blacked out event.

Silver Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 124
History has showed that Superbowls get the blackouts.... History has also showed there is normally only 1 ECM per weekend.... if you believe that my comments somehow effect the outcome.. your about as retarded as they come....
Either way ill be watching both events... just wanted to see what the rest of yall think..

Silver Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 154
i've owned a vs ultra since sept 07. There has only been 1 ufc that was blacked out which was in Dec 07. And I know for a fact the last yrs superbowl was not blacked out cause I live in canada and I got to watch all the commercials which I couldn't do without the satellite.. there you go.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1711
I don't remember 1 Superbowl blacked out with FTA ever...not in past 5 years, at least..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14281
I doubt if there will be a ECM at all.

Bronze Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 88
If Jannet is perforiming then there will be no blackout.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7312
LOL Jannet Hahaha

leines
Last year the SuperBowl was up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us