Point issues

Bronze Member
Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 79
anyone have a solid active TP for 110 and 119 that they could pass too me...i'm trying to find them in mexico beach florida no luck so far...usually i have no provlems finding 119 back home...but i've been chasing these on a new dish plus lnb since yesterday..thanks

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1086

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
thanks much...let me give that a shot

Username: Fat_oprah

Homo, In White House

Post Number: 1
12239 is a good one

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
ok, some background...i have a pansat 2500, which i changed to puff...and then yesterday changed to the lzma format bins. i'm looking at my ant. settings and they are correct...but as soon as i hook my dish up to the box...even with it laying on the ground...the strenght level stays solid at 78%, and of coures quality at zero...now this just doesnt seem right...normally when i have a box hooked up to a dish and it's not line up with a sat...the strenght fluctuates as does the quality...they usually just bounce around when it's not lined up with a sat. it's as if the box isn't reading correctly and that's why i can't find a sat. do you think i should reload a lzma bin? i did the initial boot file and then loaded the latest lzma file yesteray...thanks in advance.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us