Puff scrambled after reboot?

Username: Mxracer3651

Post Number: 9
Was working fine on lzma207 and when rebooted it has scrambled .. even after default reset etc...

Username: Mxracer3651

Post Number: 10
nevermind it was my fault i had echo 3 on it and it show scrambled..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7229
John if you want you can deleted the other thread in Edit Profile on up left corner.

Username: Rosho

Post Number: 1
Hello to everyone. I've done a lot of reading on these forums. I've learnt a lot. But I still have a few Questions. I have Pansat 2700a. I was getting asian channels on Echo 3ku and American channels on Echo 4ku.

But I kept on getting "scrambled or bad channel" I thought something was wrong. I mistakenly did the factory settings and all the channels got deleted. Now when I scanned Echo 3ku and 4ku again, I was only able to get Asian channels. American channels are not showing up for some reason. No matter which satellite I scan. I've tried a few other satellites, but no luck. Here are my settings:

Echo 4Ku
LNB type: Standard
LnB Local-Freq: 10750
22kHz: Off
DiSEqC: Off
Legacy SW: None
Skew: 45
TP: [35] 11886 H20.000
Positioner Setting: Disable
Satellite Scan: All
Level 77%
Quality 90%

Echo 3Ku
LNB type: Standard
LND Local-Freq. 10750
22kHz: off
DiSEqc: Off
Legacy SW: None
Skew: -45
TP: [1] 12223 V 20.000
Positioner Setting: Disable
Satellite Scan: All
Level 65%
Quality 0%

Before the factory setting, settings of the antenna were pretty much the same as above. I didn't change any wires from the back either. I guess they might've moved the American channels to another satellite. or If not, then what am I doing wrong? Thank you very much!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14198
I would think that with the two sats scanned, there has to be a switch. Check if you have two LNBs coming to a switch and then to the receiver.
the other thing I notice is LNB freq of 10750. I know LNB freq for most Echo 3 LNBs is 10250. I don't know about Echo 4, but that also should be 10250, I think.

Post Number: 2
Thanks For replying!

What do you mean switch?
It was same before and I was getting American channels. I have two recievers in the house. One is pansat2700a, and the other one is just normal reciever. The main wire coming from outside(roof) goes through an extension type switch, so both recievers can be hooked. Is that the problem? Do I have to connect pansat directly to that wire coming from the roof? And then do what?

Again thanks for quick reply!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14200
There are types and types of LNBs and installation. Please see if you can find the name of the LNB(s) near the Dish(es). You haven't told us whether you have two dishes or one.
Also who installed it? Is it DN installation? That would tell us as to what likely there is. "Eastern Arc" installations are very recent and they are all for Mpeg4.
Where do you live?

Post Number: 3
I live in New Jersey, USA.

There are 2 dishes on the roof. Dish network people installed it, one is for Asian channels, and the other one is for American channels. Thats how they install it. They installed dishes on the roof about 2 and 1/2 years ago.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14202
Then you should have a separate cable coming out of each and going into a switch and then a single cable come out of it.
You will need to experiment with DisEqC switch setting in each of the antenna setting - something like port 1 and port 2 or similar.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14203
In fact you might have Port 1 set to 119W, Port 2 set to 110w and Port 3 or 4 set to the third LNB 61.5. I can't understand scanning Echo 4 in New Jersey.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7237
Rosho
Replace 10750 by 11250 and it will work, if you use a Dp LNB select Dp in LNB Type.
Nalin do a error and give 10250.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us