Silver Member
Username: Asifali418

Lodi, Ca Usa

Post Number: 175
hi can some one tell me where i get the 33" dish with Anik F3 online cheap

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14177
http://transatelectronics.com/store/33inch-dish-w-1187%C3%82%C2%B0w-dual-lnb_P39 0

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 373
nike usa....YES, transat electronics is a very good place to buy from but they are located in Toronto, Canada so shipping to Ca. will cost more then the Dish. Search the Internet there are lot of Suppliers in Ca.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1703
Dish Network DISH 500 Plus Antenna

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Dishes/Dish-Network-Satellite-Dish.htm

(For Dish Network regular programming, HDTV, international, and some local channels). This satellite dish is used by Dish Network to receive signal from 3 orbital locations (110,118.7,119).

Box Includes:

Dish500+ 23.8"h x 30.9"w dish

DP Dual Band LNBF for orbital locations; 118.7°, 119°

DP Single LNBF 110°

Mounting bracket for the optional 129° LNB is included.

Universal wall/roof mount: lets you put the dish on your roof or exterior wall of your house.

Optional: DP33 or DN34 Switch (Required if you don't have one already. Add it to Cart)

Only $129

Silver Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 376
YES, Only $129
Plus shipping from Ohio to Lodi, CA

UPS Ground $57.43

nike usa...like I had said try the yellow pages or the internet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14204
The fellow wants a cheap setup and you people are trying to get him the most expensive DN setup.
At transatElectronics in toronto, you will get a 33" dish and a 118/119 and 110 LNB for $79 plus shipping.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14218
No number of stupid picture will change the fact that the person asked for info and where he would get a cheap 33" dish and LNB for Anik F#, and I pointed him to Transat Electronics, where he would het the Dish and the 118/119 LNB and 110 LNB, all for $79 Canadian (about US $66) plus shipping from Canada.
Your worshipped justfohaha's wanted him to buy a DISH setup for US 129 plus shipping from Ohio.
She made a mistake, and know her and the enormous number of mistakes she makes, I can say that she has very little knowledge and too many fans, such as Jay Grayson and king-of-rats and Greg Raff, who are equally ignorant.
Or perhaps the number of fans are all cooked up by the same person.

So give the servers of Ecoustics a break and stop your childish, ignorant picture posts.
You WILL NOT HIDE the ignorance of your hero justforhaha's aka LK.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 2096
Nalin...say morning to Charlie, your DN boss, for me...tell him DN is up and fine...really appreciate his signals falling all around me

Silver Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 387
Nalin Nyda
First I would like to say,please no double posting, forum Rules
And now two questions for you.
1) Why should this person that is
located in the good old USA go to another county to buy a 33" Dish?
2) For Shipping and handling from Toronto, Canada would cost him an arm & a leg.
3) Like I told nike usa... try the yellow pages or the internet.
I tried and there are alot of FTA Suppliers at his area Lodi, Ca.

I do have another question for you. At birth did your family ever mention to you that one of them drop you and landed on your head? Why does every here
have so much trouble with you?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14220
FTA TESTER aka Jayshee: The only trouble you have with me, is the same as with Kind and with Plymouth. You are big headed and you think you have big brain, but all you have is hydrocephalus - that is what you were born with and have very little brain and a lot of fluid.
Instead of getting suspended, yo have chance to improve by learning.

SO, FOR GOD'S SAKE,

GO AND LEARN.

Silver Member

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 391
I see what you mean you three Azzholes don't like the FTA TESTER
because he show what phonies you all three are.
Don't need to be smart for that.

Hey I am not along, there are many people here that have posted about all three of you would you like for me to pull up some of their posts. You three should stick together you have no other friends here.

I have no trouble with you three, I just don't like liers and bullshiters,
needless to say that means you three.

King Tapeman with all his lying and you and Plymouth like your own this forum.
When you three posts false info. another member has a right to correct you three.
There no need for all three of you to jump in like Hyenas and call the person names. All three of you are nothing but trouble here you three have chase lot of good people from here.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14224
Question: Where i get the 33" dish with Anik F3 online cheap

Answer:
http://transatelectronics.com/store/33inch-dish-w-1187%C3%82%C2%B0w-dual-lnb_P39 0

Q.E.D.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us