According to Cyphris Bev may be back very soon on VS

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 899
N3 From Cyphris?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS C & P FROM Cyphris

Yes SV has a good coding team and they should be commended for their strong skill to surpass many others the last few weeks. Sometimes taking the time out to make implementation of good code pays off and SV sure has proven this.

However don't count VS out just yet. VS are also working on rebuilding their Full EMU. They just have been busy with N3 and now that they have progressed on N3 and met their main hurdle that they had set out... (Yes I said that N3 is now a few steps closer to a reality) They will be taking sometime to finish rebuilding the Full EMU.

With that said look for BEV to be returning to FTA in the near future.

LET'S SEE HOW TRUE IT IS.....ther site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 900
Hi Esvaldo

Not sure why it is but I like you

I do not think you would really shoot me

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1698
Remember 1 thing..

Cyphris is the spokes person for Viewsat, which had had declining sales since Sonicview came out with their 360 models and their SV 8000HD has worked flawlessly and been staying UP through these latest ECM's..and since Nfusion SUNS has been staying UP too...

So Viewsat has obvious motives to make statements like this to defend their long lapse in file releases and sagging sales..

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 488
Yeah...right, .....and the Arizona Cardinals will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl.............and everybody knows that ain't gonna happen.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3097
ARIZONA SHOULD WIN BY AT LEAST 10 POINTS.
I read what cyphris said, and to me it sounded like he was priasing SV more than VS. I cant believe bev has been down so long. If it were DN, I think it would have already been up.

Bronze Member
Username: Scott21

Post Number: 68
hey tiger I guess your female friend must have not give up yet . Or were you just bulls_itting again with that posting you did a few days ago!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 901
Ya I was just trying to help the conversation along. I personally do not think we will ever see N3. Mind you, like I always say, Esvaldo and I are like Shultz, we knows nothin.

As for VS and Cyphris? I would not think anybody would be buying any FTA right now? Do they really think that a statement like that will have people going out buying FTA?

I suppose there is one born every minute? Turnip trucks etc!

Perhaps the coders are just stringing the dumb manufacturers along to squeeze more money out of them, while at the same time knowing it is hopeless? I suspect thats what it is.

A pipe dream they are offering?

Bronze Member
Username: Sanpedrogearman

Post Number: 30
the cards will beat the steelers Cyphris said so in an earlier post

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14182
"I personally do not think we will ever see N3. Mind you, ... we knows nothin.
Under those circumstances and I also don't know much, One would have to go by the history of it all. N1 broken then N2 broken and all the ECMs countered. The presumption would be that N3 also will be broken.

"Perhaps the coders are just stringing the dumb manufacturers along to squeeze more money"
If you have had to do coding to break security, you would know that, if anything, the coders have been extremely fast. I would think they should be paid about 3-4 times what Microsoft is paying its coders to come out with the Updates - and I doubt if they are getting that much.
And, by the way, the manufacturers are not dumb - the only dumb people these days are investors in the stock market.

Silver Member

Post Number: 902
Like I said Nalin, me Shultz I knows nothin , just curious like everybody else. Mind you the only reason Nagra 2 worked was because DN tried to do it on the cheap IMHO! Certainly even the dumbest among us learn something from our mistakes? Certainly one has to think that even if the coders get audio and video at some point, they will at the least have more options to try and make it unviewable for the average person.

I say it`s toast probably but what do Esvaldo and I know anyway?

I CAN TELL YOU THIS MUCH, KURT WARNER IS SB MVP, YOU CAN PUT THAT ON THE CUP TODAY!!! In fact I heard that the engraver has already done it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us