Help on Bin 207 and Dish 119

Username: Fleming

Post Number: 1
NALIN and All Other Gurus,

I have this wierd issue with bin 207 on a converted Pansat 2500 box. After I loaded the Bin, it works right away for Dish 110 etc, but not 119/118.7. I did delete all channels, factory reset and re-blind scan 119. I got all the channels but screen is dark for anyone of them and I got bad or scrambled channel a few seconds later. Tried many times by deleting everything and reloading the bin etc. None of them works. I loaded 206 bin and I got pictures back but with the old freezing issue of course.

This happened to be me once a few months back when I did a new blind scan. All channels from the new blind scan are scrambled but my existing channels from previous scan worked without any problem. This only happens to 119/118.7 satellite somehow.

Anyone had similar issue? I have DiSeq 1.1 for two dish inputs. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14152
What 118/119 LNB do you have?
Some of the special LNBs have problems with Blind scan - they get either too many or too few TPs.
In general, I would recommend you manually install each TP for 118.7 from Lyngsat in the Anik F3 slate, use TP freq. of 10750 and LNB type either Standard or Universal2.
For Echo 7 do the same and use LNB Freq of 11250 and LNB type either Standard or Universal 2.
Use DiseQc 1.0 - not 1.1.
The port number for 119 and 118 would be identical unless you have DishPro+. for Dishpro+ you would use LNB type dishpro or OCS-DP.
With those settings do a scan all, not a Blind scan.
With one LNB, I was able to get some 62 TPs and everything (118 and 119) using 11250 and blind scan!! The TP list numbers were all offset by 500, but who cares?
Starting with system reset (after noting down all your settings) is a good idea.
Overall I agree that Blind scan for the special 118/119 LNBs does five a problem at times.

Username: Fleming

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the quick reply!

I am using the cicular dual LNB I bought from SatFinderDealer. It has been working for me most of the times.

I followed your advice. I deleted all TPs and manually added one and did a TP scan and got all channels on that TP. However, still black screen and then scrambled channel message.

I am quite frustrated after 4 hours playing with the box. Any oher suggestions?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14165
Did you use LNB freq of 10750 for 118.7? The first TP should be 10715 (V), but if you are having problems, it is best to all all the TPs from lyngsat.
TP Freq and LNB freq are two different things.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us