Stuck on F.

Bronze Member
Username: Kambam

Post Number: 18
I loaded the boot v1.0.3(by mistake I selected the 'APP file only' radio button while loading the boot V1.0.3) using .421 loader and loaded the v207Lzma bin using .420 loader. I was getting scrambled or bad channel.

Then I loaded the old bin(V205, not Lzma), and it's rolled P.U.F.F. twice and stuck on F.

which file I should load now?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 706
i have similat problem puff jus keeps rolling and i cant load v1.3 using loader .421 its just not downloading its says failed try again.....soo for me puff jus keeps rolling on the screen i tried loading the new files buh still nothing....

Bronze Member
Username: Aissa_h

Post Number: 32
same problem here guys we stucked with 1.0.3

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14147
1. 103 bin will NOT load unless you start from "ON" status. All BOOTs (b60, Puff boot/bin 253, and 101, 102 and 103 boot) load from "ON" position.
2. After loading correct BIN, you have to do a full setup and a scan.
3. If scan gives problem, the correct thing to do is to delete all channels, do a system reset, do a hard reset and THEN do a new Scan.
4. Please note that there are two loaders here. That again is true of most of the receiver loads. A separate loader for Boot and a separate loader for BIN. As mentioned above, the boot loader works from ON position, and the BIN loader works from just after starting the receiver and coming to P. of P.U.F.F. There are no short cuts and changes.
5. In a transition period, (PUFF to LZMA), you have to expect to do as mentioned in 3 above. It is not the fault of programmers. It is YOUR responsibility to give your receiver a fresh start properly.

Last week I struggled with testing a Captive Works 800S, I can assure you that I had t cope with its quirks and idiosyncracies and I did spend over 3-4 hours getting everything nice and proper.

I will be posting the full instructions again as published by Fwank7.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14148
Fwank7-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3

For those that used the PUFF_VER1.0.1 boot already use this one insteads please. For those who have not used the PUFF_VER1.0.2 boot yet use this one instead also.

If you already use the PUFF_VER1.0.2 boot all you have to do is.

Open UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421. Loader.
Open PUFF_VER1.0.3 bin into Loader.
Turn receiver ON and " LET RECEIVER FULLY BOOT UP TO ON or CHANNEL # ".
Hit download on Loader.

Write will complete in 10 seconds then receiver will reboot with P.U.F.F P.U.F.F. and come ON and thats it your done. Of course you will have to wait for a new bin to fix the freezing issues.

For those that have not used the PUFF_VER`1.0.2 boot this is what you need to do.

1). Open UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421. Loader.
Open PUFF_VER1.0.3 bin into Loader.
Turn receiver ON and " LET RECEIVER FULLY BOOT UP TO ON or CHANNEL # ".
Hit download on Loader.

Receiver will reboot with P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F. and will get stuck on " F. ".
Turn receiver OFF from back switch. Note that it is P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F. F.

2). Open Jvvh-Team-PUFF Loader or BL Updater 1.4
File, choose Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin.
Turn receiver ON and soon as you see the " P. ", and before it stops at F.,
Hit download on Loader.

Write will complete in 2 minutes then receiver will reboot with P.U.F.F P.U.F.F. and come ON and thats it your done

When loading the V207 bin make sure it is the v207bin that has (Lzma) in the bin name or your receiver will get stuck on " F.

Bronze Member
Username: Kambam

Post Number: 19
I just loaded v206 lzma bin(if already loaded boot v1.0.3) and the receiver went upto on & Channel #. Then I did the channel delete & the system Reset, and I loaded the v207 Lzma bin and did the satellite setup & the blind scan.

Now it's working fine. Thanks a lot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us