Any fixes for Pansats and puffs????

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_bateman

Post Number: 19
Are there any new working fixes for puffers and/or pansat?
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 2404
nope....keep waiting...

Username: Honda600

Post Number: 1
nalin need help for jtag cable please avilabe in store like bestbuy or other electronic for pansat 2500 or 2700 and what is the number for cable.
nalin you are Genius.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14090
10 and 20 PIN headers cable for Pansat and clones is usual.
Some receivers have a 12 pin header. Check yours.

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 496
chang my best place to get is on ebay

Post Number: 2
Nalin I have pansat 2700 original can i buy like universal it is avilabe in electronic store
Nick adan thanks for suggestion but i need today.

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 497
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Pat_bateman

Post Number: 20
Nalin I am having a prob, with my cable I bought a usb to seria Rs232 but it shows no conectivity, or failed to write, is it my cable or is it vista any suggestions?

Post Number: 3
thanks nick my onather question is it is avilable in electronic store thanks man your are great.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14092
1. Verify that the USB-to-Serial adapter is properly installed using [Device Manager]. Check the COM port assignment and make sure that it is within the range of COM1 to COM4 (if not, change it). If you don't know how to use [Device Manager], see below.
2. Connect one end of the correct type of serial cable to the USB-to-Serial adapter and the other end to your receiver.
3. Run the loader program and select the correct COM port that matches the one your computer has assigned to the USB-to-serial adapter (they must be the same).
4. Turn on the receiver and download the Bin file.

To change COM port assignment of the USB2Serial adapter, RIGHT-click on [My Computer] A» [Properties] A» [Hardware] A» [Device Manager] A» Scroll down the list to [Ports] and click on the [+] sign on the left of [Ports] A» locate your serial device. RIGHT-click on it and select [Properties] A» Change the COM port assignment using the drop down arrow at the bottom and select a COM port that matches one that your loader program supports. The COM port of your USB2Serial adapter MUST be in sync with the loader program's. Also, every time you disconnect the USB2Serial adapter from the PC, you MUST plug it back into the SAME USB port to retain the COM port assignment. If you plug it into a different USB port, Windows will assign a different COM port to the adapter.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14093
Jtag cable as Nick said, is best bought from ebay. some satellite store carry it.
Make sure you check your receiver regarding the number of pins on the header, and that the cable has resisters.

Username: Fry22

Post Number: 7
WHERE ARE THE PANSAT BINS. ARE WE WAITING UNTIL THE USUSAL SHUT DOWN THURSDAY TO RELEASE SOMETHING

Silver Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 108
chang, open your box and check which type of header you have... Similar devices can have different headers between versions/revisions...

Also, make sure you have the proper port on your computer; my Jtag cable runs off a parallel port, which are absent from most laptops, but I believe they are available in USB flavour nowadays.

In other words just bring your STB to the store, open it up and try, and make sure the other end will fit to your computer.

Sounds obvious to many, but that's what I'd do in your position. ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us