PUFF_LZMA changes. 1.0.3 Full Kit

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14028
PUFF_LZMA_206 NEW Full Kit.
This is the new change recommended by UKR today using 1.0.3.
Convert to PUFF_LZMA. There will not be any more PUFF
All necessary files are included. sw21 version and full jtag version included

Alternative PUFF_LZMA link
Alternative PUFF_LZMA link

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 298
Is this better than 1.0.2. Do you recommed loading this over the old one? Thanks

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 299
I got the answer.
-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been pointed out to me that there has been a slight oversight in the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 boot file that was released. Although no problems have occured to date, the use of the System RAM in some of the newer mods has the potential to do harm to boxes (My bad, shoulda paid closer attention to what I was doing)

Anyhow the -PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3 has the adjustments made and can be considered 'safe' for use. Same method to load and no differences otherwise.

This file Superceeds the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 file, if you used the 1.0.2 file then it is HIGHLY suggested that this file take it's place.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14031
As Tamara has pointed out, if you used 1.0.2 to convert to LZMA, you will need to use the 1.0.3 to prevent possible problems in future

Bronze Member
Username: Kart_57

South Florida

Post Number: 78
Did I hear an echo? It sounded like Naylin.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 301
Nalin After loading this 206 and 1.0.3 I have lost some channels. They show as scrambled. Before loading this all channels were fine.

Bronze Member
Username: Jeydee

Post Number: 17
Tamara...i have the same problem, i loaded the 1.0.3 bin and then the lzma 206 but all i get is scrambled channel. When i used the 1.0.2 bin everything worked well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14033
DN freezing started at about 6.00 pm today.

Silver Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 135
k so right now no bin is working good right because as you guys stated 206 is freezing also. so just wait for new bin right

Bronze Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 59
NALIN: on my flu to Pansat 2700 with 292 I am getting scrambled channel message.
What are my choices?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14035
You should try and update the channels list using list saved under LZMA or do a rescan. This is from another site I haven't tried it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
I did not get that Nalin.... please list all the details how and what needs to be done. Every since this full emus fix are coming I have lost the methods I used to follow applying these fixes... so pleasse bear with me.... I lost my glasses so having difficulty following what needs to be done... please help.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 928
Frank lubra:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/545700.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14041
Frank Lubra:
The instructions are in the kit. After following the instructions, load the LZMA_206 bin, do user setup and rescan. Save this list under channel master

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
I was able to switch to V1.0.3 and then applied LZMA_206 bin and then loaded my saved channels but still getting scrambled channels... I guess I will rescan and save to get new channel list for future....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14046
There is new ECM on - started at 6.00 pm.
Wait till we get LZMA_207

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
ohhhhhhhhhhhh NNOOOOOOOOO I hav eenough of this BS god damn you DDDDDiiiiiccccnnnneeeettt.....

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 267
the conversion is so easy. just read the instructions, and it worked.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14055
The conversion and then the LZMA_206 BIN works, but there is new ECM and therefore, just freezing pictures.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us