OK It`s not what we prayed for...however

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 895
Obama is the guy and there is nothing we can do about it! Or is there,hold the freakin phone, we can pray that he turns from his evil ways! That`s what I will do, who`s with me?

God Bless Barack Lord, please reveal your self to him and show him the things he has to change. Show him that he must respect life from the womb.

Thank you Lord!! Yes the people turned their back on you as they voted for the wrong guy, change their hearts also Lord!

Oh ya, and God be merciful to all us sinners Lord, including yours truly. AMEN

Bronze Member
Username: Thoronto

Post Number: 63
If he can crack N3 I am with you (-:

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14025
He has just whipped all his staff to reduce lobbying effects.
I hope he does make the Government more transparent.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 740
Upload

It's excactly what common man prayed for...

Don't you know god don't make mistakes people do... So your mistakenly wrong the prayers of many has been answerd

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 108
Thats right.
Please Lord even though the voters have turned their back on torturers who ignore the constitution as well as the Geneva Convention and World Court,create enemies world wide,send us into an economic tailspin while filling the pockets of their friends, turned their back on the residents of New Orleans during and after a catastophy (even though they deserved it for living in a city of pilow biters and fornicators) allow Obama to institute the last two important things the devil stopped W from doing, privatising Social Security (if only it had been in the stock market as W had wanted everything would have been OK) and failing to deport all Mexicans stop any but the most pure from immigrating to this country that is made up entirely of non-immigrants.
Oh and if you have time would please stop scientists from doing research that may cure any diseases if they require unused stem cells to do so. Let the rest of the world do that and we'll just avail ourselves to the cure. After all science would have you believe that the world is more than 6000 years old when we all know Noah had pairs of over two dozen types of dinosaurs on the ark.
God bless Rush, Sean and Anne C
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us