New PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 boot file

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1658
PUFF-Ver.1.0.2

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=397573#post397573

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the time has come, where things have progressed far enough that further measures are needed to prolong the death of these beloved boxes.
-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.2 is a boot file that WILL be required from this point on to continue the lifespan of the box for the time being AND boots up in a little more then 10 seconds.(displaying P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F.)

1)Open UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421 Loader.
FILE, Choose -PUFF-boot_Ver1.0.2 bin.
Turn receiver ON and " LET Reciever Fully Boot To ON or channel #.
Hit Download on Loader.
When it completes continue..
2). Open Jvvh TeamPUFF Loader or UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .420
Choose Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin.
Turn receiver ON and first " P. " Hit Download.
When it completes, your good to go.

If need be we will also make older bins to suit downtime issues (if one can be done and a new one isnt required)

Credits go to Jvvh5897 as without him, none of this would be.

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13989
justforhaha's:

READ

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/545493.html

All this was posted two hours ago.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13990
My recommendation is to continue with the PUFF_290 or similar for a a day or two, till we get a better idea of what this latest LZMA conversion is doing to the receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
BTW...the loaders mentioned above, all 3 of them are located within this new Puff-Ver 1.0.2 boot file/bin linked above..just unzip the file, and you will see the 3 loaders ..and also you will see this new Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin in the Puff 1.02 zipped file above

UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421 Loader
Jvvh TeamPUFF Loader
UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .420
Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin

These 4 files are all in the zipped Puff Ver 1.0.2 file linked above..so all U need is right here in that 1 file..

The only instruction I'd add is that once you apply the first bin, the STB will again stick on the last "F". So after a couple a minutes, turn the STB/receiver off and proceeded to step 2.

it WILL hang on the last F. until the correct bin gets loaded in as well.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13993
justforhaha's:

READ

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/545493.html

All this was posted two hours ago.

My recommendation is to continue with the PUFF_290 or similar for a a day or two, till we get a better idea of what this latest LZMA conversion is doing to the receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUFF-Ver.1.0.2

Well the time has come, where things have progressed far enough that further measures are needed to prolong the death of these beloved boxes.
-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.2 is a boot file that WILL be required from this point on to continue the lifespan of the box for the time being AND boots up in a little more then 10 seconds.(displaying P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F.)

Hit Download on Loader.

If need be we will also make older bins to suit downtime issues (if one can be done and a new one isnt required)

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

BTW...the loaders mentioned above, all 3 of them are located within this new Puff-Ver 1.0.2 boot file/bin linked above..just unzip the file, and you will see the 3 loaders ..and also you will see this new Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin in the Puff 1.02 zipped file above

Jvvh TeamPUFF Loader

These 4 files are all in the zipped Puff Ver 1.0.2 file linked above..so all U need is right here in that 1 file..

The only instruction I'd add is that once you apply the first bin, the STB will again stick on the last "F". So after a couple a minutes, turn the STB/receiver off and proceeded to step 2.

it WILL hang on the last F. until the correct bin gets loaded in as well

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14002
justforhaha's: Shut up. You don't have a Pansat 2500 converted and are going to mislead people.
Go and take a dive into the Largo Key.

People, do not get too carried away using the PUFF_LZMA. Already one person has problem with locked remote.
If your PUFF_290 or PUFF_299 is working, continue using it for a day.
WE ARE GOING TO SEE CHANGES COMING SOON FOR THE PUFF_LZMA.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1661

PUFF-Ver.1.0.2

Hit Download on Loader.

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

Jvvh TeamPUFF Loader

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14003
PUFF_LZMA_206 Full Kit. This is the new change recommended.
Convert to PUFF_LZMA. There will not be any more PUFF
All necessary files are included. sw21 version and full jtag version included

PUFF_LZMA link
PUFF_LZMA link

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14005
Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 and (Lzma)_206(SW-21)

To be used with new -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 converted boxes!

Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 and (Lzma)_206(SW-21)

Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206(SW-21) works exactly as the Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin
but is modified for those using an SW21 switch.

Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206_(FULL JTAG)_Flash.zip is for "JTAG ONLY".

"Set Default Key and let it A/R".
Turn A/R OFF (except Key Code) if your reciever has rebooting issues.

"Original 2700 Bin Modified & Compressed by fwank7"
Using "Jvvh" name in bin as a sign of respect to the 2500 to 2700 conversion creator.

PUFF_LZMA link

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662

PUFF-Ver.1.0.2

Hit Download on Loader.

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

Jvvh TeamPUFF Loader

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 420
Lzma boot no is new, that boot was tested , they "save it" now there isn't
enough room for the bin, now this bin
is smaller, I allready have two converted
to new boot(lzma)

fwank7-PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 .... C/P

fwank7-PUFF-Ver.1.0.2

With the New F-emu bins we seen b75 conversion slip away do to running out of code space room for us to play with. With V206 bin PUFF_Ver1.0.1 is almost out of room as well. After compression the bin size comes out to 443kb out of 448kb that we are allowed.
This leaves us with 7kb of free space which is pretty much nothing at all.

-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.2 is a boot file that WILL be required from this point on to continue the life span for the conversion receivers for the time being and boots up in a little more then 10 seconds as compared to 30 - 40 seconds like b75 or PUFF_Ver1.0.1.(The new display is P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F.).

Quote:

1). Open UkRoNiC's BOX Updater .421 Loader.
Turn receiver ON and " LET Reciever Fully Boot To ON or channel # ".
Hit Download on Loader.

When Download completes receiver will reboot with P.U.F.F pausing on F.
Turn receiver OFF from back switch.

Choose Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin.

When Download completes receiver will reboot with P.U.F.F pausing on F for 10 seconds then come ON and your good to go.
Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 bin & Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_(Lzma)_V206 included in zip file along with -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 and Loaders.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1665
Must be an echo in here...lmao

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 424
I posts because I tested all that boot and bins for converted to any kind of
mods bins for converted to pansats 2700a, this boot Lzma isn't new to me, I used it before with a couple of bins.

till now I never have to use jtag.If
I posted something is because I did it before.

This boot and bin works better than any other conversion....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14011
Juan: If you look at my previous post when LZMA was being published, you would find that I not only supported LZMA, but was encouraging AV to keep on giving us LZMA Bins.
The problems I am fearing is that the Fwank7-Nikk group collectively decided to go for PUFF ad not LZMA. Their experience with LZMA was poor or non-existent. Now they have come out with LZMA because they recognise the superiority of LZMA. I would give them 1-2 BINs before their products settled down to a reliable rythm.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 429
They knew that Lzma compression
was better, The problem was too many kinds of compression. now the time is right.I was waiting for this boot.
I used all Lzma bins and know that this wiil be the last chance for pansats2500a +clones, bins have became bigger and bigger. The mods have to follow this type of compression, no other ways around.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14014
Juan: If you have any contact with the jvvh team, please urge them to change the P.U.F.F.. showing to LZMA. It makes sense and also to remove the word PUFF altogether and use LZMA instead.

There are a couple of compressions which are even less space occupying. This was mooted by Saif several months ago, but ignored by the others. They should leave politics aside and concentrate on what is good for the user community.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 264
PUFF_290 still working last night , NO FREEZING...........

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 433
Why Nalyn, do you want more problems?.

The reboot is different.
The letters are running togethers with a dot. P.U.F.F is its original name created for JVVH. The only way to changes it's name is: create our own compression.Why some ppl could want to start another mess like before.?

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1064
For what it's worth,

C / P

It has been pointed out to me that there has been a slight oversight in the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 boot file that was released. Although no problems have occured to date, the use of the System RAM in some of the newer mods has the potential to do harm to boxes (My bad, shoulda paid closer attention to what I was doing)

Anyhow the -PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3 has the adjustments made and can be considered 'safe' for use. Same method to load and no differences otherwise.

This file Superceeds the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 file, if you used the 1.0.2 file then it is HIGHLY suggested that this file take it's place.

-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3

Gold Member

Post Number: 1668
Thanks tooter...here's the source and link..from the coder Ukronic himself.

ukronic
Power Member

-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3

It has been pointed out to me that there has been a slight oversight in the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 boot file that was released. Although no problems have occured to date, the use of the System RAM in some of the newer mods has the potential to do harm to boxes (My bad, shoulda paid closer attention to what I was doing)

Anyhow the -PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3 has the adjustments made and can be considered 'safe' for use. Same method to load and no differences otherwise.

This file Superceeds the -PUFF-Ver.1.0.2 file, if you used the 1.0.2 file then it is HIGHLY suggested that this file take it's place.

WARNING: Use all files at your own risk. Attachment Issues? Click Here

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=75635

-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3.zip (18.6 KB, 24 views)

-PUFF- Ver.1.0.3

-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3 is a boot file that WILL be required from this point on to continue the lifespan of the box for the time being AND boots up in a little more then 10 seconds.(displaying P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F.)

FILE, Choose -PUFF-boot_Ver1.0.3 bin.
Hit Download on Loader.

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

All loaders and files needed are in the link..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14022
This is what I said yesterday.
justforhaha's: Shut up.
You don't have a Pansat 2500 converted and are going to mislead people.
Go and take a dive into the Largo Key.

People, do not get too carried away using the PUFF_LZMA. Already one person has problem with locked remote.
If your PUFF_290 or PUFF_299 is working, continue using it for a day.
WE ARE GOING TO SEE CHANGES COMING SOON FOR THE PUFF_LZMA.

Now we have version 1.0.3 and I still expect changes. It is not a criticism of Ukr, but a recognition of the idiosycracies of software.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 435
Nalyn, if you download the boot 1.0.3
there is no visual changes, still is 1.0.2 .because of that, I changed the boot twice, I will use the old and the new one,( 2 stb) but only you know that the STB has the new boot, all the info is the same.

The boot is easy to load, and no need to load the 206 again, all remain the same.
No ch.list lost...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14026
PUFF_LZMA_206 NEW Full Kit.
This is the new change recommended by UKR using 1.0.3.

Alternative PUFF_LZMA link

Gold Member

Post Number: 1671
ukronic
Power Member

-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3

WARNING: Use all files at your own risk. Attachment Issues? Click Here

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=75635

-PUFF-Ver.1.0.3.zip (18.6 KB, 24 views)

-PUFF- Ver.1.0.3

-PUFF-boot_Ver.1.0.3 is a boot file that WILL be required from this point on to continue the lifespan of the box for the time being AND boots up in a little more then 10 seconds.(displaying P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F.)

FILE, Choose -PUFF-boot_Ver1.0.3 bin.
Hit Download on Loader.

UkRoNiC_Jvvh-Team-PUFF

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14029
NEW....NEW....NEW...
PUFF_LZMA_206 NEW Full Kit. This is the new change recommended. Must change

PUFF_LZMA link

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1985
Upload

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 438
The info inside the receiver will remanin the same, only you know that
your receiver has the 1.0.3,
C/P from dan9...(Quote"
You won't 'see' a difference...
As far as the version info, it may be a simple case of ukronic omitting to update the Boot Ver Info text.

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us