Do you need a Lawyer?

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 59
C/P

NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to DSS satellite reception is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to defraud American or Canadian commercial satellite providers of revenue by unlawfully decrypting encrypted TV signals has been declared against the law in those countries, and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature.

I was wondering could the satellite providers also sue the people here
that teach the Newbies how to steal
their Signals. Just think if the
satellite providers sue each member
$1.00 for each one of their post.

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2385
I don't "steal" signals... I "BARROW" them. I fully intend on giving them back when I am done with them. LOL

To answer your question..."could the satellite providers also sue the people here
that teach the Newbies how to steal
their Signals.

NO... They have to prove that the newbies are infact using the info provided by the "helpers".

Username: Boquack

Post Number: 8
Doreen,
Just curious, does akadj stand for Also Known As Doreen J ? Or is Doreenakadj an Indian Name?
BTW, so happy that KT, Cartier1 and the rest of them are a**- out of here.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2386
Doreen aka "DJ" means Doreen Jane... My real life friends call me DJ ...I use to have another nick here "DJ" I just use AKA so members here knew it was me... thats the meaning of Doreen AKA DJ

I am not Indian, I'm Dutch/German decent.

Btw...I wasn't aware that King Tapeman , Cartier1 and others are gone from here never noticed.

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1062
DirecTV, Inc. v. Webb, No. 04-56847

Webb argues that the evidence was insufficient to support
the district court's finding that he pirated DTV's signals in
violation of these statutes. He points first to the lack of direct
evidence that he intercepted DTV's signal and second to his
own testimony denying such a violation. Even under the clear
error standard that applies to findings of fact, he contends, a
finding that he intercepted signals cannot be sustained. We
disagree

The law does not require direct evidence to support a
factual finding. Circumstantial evidence may be sufficiently
persuasive. Signal piracy is by its nature a surreptitious ven-
ture and direct evidence of actual interception may under-
standably be hard to come by. See Walker v. Darby, 911 F.2d
1573, 1578 (11th Cir. 1990) ("Direct evidence may not have
been available based on the stealthiness of the invasion.")
(internal quotation and citation omitted). For this reason,
courts have correctly concluded that direct evidence of signal
piracy is not required to prove unlawful interception. See, e.g.,
DIRECTV, Inc. v. Robson, 420 F.3d 532, 537 (5th Cir. 2005)
("Circumstantial evidence can support a finding that a com-
munication was intercepted, even absent direct evidence.");
Walker, 911 F.2d at 1578.

Evidence that a person possessed a pirate access device,
by itself, may not be enough to infer actual interception of a
signal. See DirecTV, Inc. v. Treworgy, 373 F.3d 1124, 1129
(11th Cir. 2004) (finding no "private right of action against a
person who possesses a device" in violation of the Wiretap
Act); Robson, 420 F.3d at 540-42 & nn.36-37 (collecting
cases). These devices may assist in the unauthorized intercep-
tion of signal, but they are not capable of interception by
themselves.

In this case, however, the evidence demonstrated that
Webb had more than a pirate access device. He possessed
everything else he needed to intercept DTV's signals.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2387
tooter... your post is more about using hardware (rewriting cards)rather than using the HELPERS information provided HERE.

If it's against the law to SURF THE INTERNET reading forums then perhaps we are guilty and should be sued.

Reading or being a forum member does not make you guilty. Anyone can provide information over the INTERNET. Doesn't mean they are providing the correct info. And even if they are they still can not sue you for posting in a forum. If that were the case the forum owner and many many other sites are guilty as well.

In this forum we do not provide bins... There for we are not Helping others to pirate signals. We just explain the procedures to educate other forum members .

Just because I know how to use a gun doesn't mean I am guilty of murder.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1664
Posts in forums giving advice on "How To" or posting of files, has been used by prosecutors in court actions as "secondary" evidence, when used in combination with "Primary" evidence such as shipping lists, possession of modified or illegal hardware etc.. but secondary evidence on its own, cannot bring about civil or criminal actions..

Bronze Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 44
Doreen, Doreen
NO... They have to prove that the newbies are infact using the info provided by the "helpers"

OK, Is it fair to say that when a Newbie returns and thanks the helper
for helping him to set up his receiver and he is now watching Echo 3 or 7, 10/11 or Anik F3 Dish network satellites would that be proof enough????

Also if they hit on this Newbie you know he will sing like a Canary.

Like the man said, Moles have always been around on DSS Forums,
you don't know who they are they all look alike

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2388
"THANK YOU Mr. Sandman" for providing such a helpful post.

Does this mean you are guilty now?

If members ( newbies) want to set themselves up like that .. then they are asking for it.

I think they should have a thumbs up button here to indicate all went well instead of saying "thank you".etc...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1394
hey its all Plymouth.. man
hes the super helper here

take him away please

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2389
oh and also... members should keep open their PM box so newbie members could be able to privately ask for "advice"

I think its stupid to post "help" in the main threads. C/P messages are OK from other sites and members there. Implicate someone else LOL

I really don't know what is best .. this is just my own point of views. If I am wrong PLEASE BE ADVISED TO USE ANY/ALL INFORMATION I MAY PROVIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK... I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS HELD AGAIN YOU IN A COURT OF LAW!

Please don't shoot the massager!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1395
you giving massages now ? how much do they cost hmm that a illegal massage wink wink

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2390
which message Paul LOL

ALL messages posted by me are "FTA" Free TEST Advice .

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7098
This thread is non sense, 1000 and 1000 site help over the planet and we never hear that a helper go to jail or charge for it.

We do not put the file in the asker receiver!

I have 2 dishes able to get true FTA.

Paul congrats for Obama President

Gold Member

Post Number: 1396
doreen
Please don't shoot the massager!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2391
Plymouth ... Why is this thread nonsense?

I also have receivers that are able to pick up "true FTA" signals...

The question is now... Why, if TRUE FTA signals are FREE, are you giving out information to alter them to be able to receive Dishnet's FULL PACKAGE that they offer to PAYING customers? That's what you and others here are doing in the majority of your "HELP POSTS".

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2392
oops typo Paul i meant > messenger

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7099
Doreen

We never hear that a helper is charge for it.

Many sites provide bin files which is worse , nobody can PM me, all answers are live on this site.

I think that is again a campaign for discredited Ecoustics again and affraid all members here.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2393
They have gone after members that "help" by shutting down entire sites and have gotten VIP "paying members" IP addresses and have charged them. Two of my nieghbours got caught that way for pirating BELL. Plus one of my dealers got arrested and charged for selling/distributing bin files and how to information on his stores web site.

Why are you constantly accusing me of discrediting Ecoustics . Facts are Facts... Why do you want members to think we are all above the law? Unless you are waiting for the chance to rat us all out.

Username: L_k_live_s

Post Number: 7
Yes beautiful Plymouth is a big rat, but we all know that already.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7104
Doreen
Here in Quebec city

A Viewsat distributor was charge not because he sell receiver but this idiot sell receiver with bin inside and do it with 2 Policeman.

Sell receiver and provide bin is a little crazy.
You must never buy a receiver or equipment on Ebay or with your credit card or give your name on bill.

Anyway buy a true Fta motorized dish with it you will never cry for the file.

Now with numeric signal from local Tv, we don't need Dish Bev and other robber which ask money for channels we can get for FREE

Warthog
Your comment is not a surprise for all.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3096
if dish and dave dont want people stealing their signals, get the signals out of their back yards! Did anyone ask permission to have these signals running through their properties??

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2394
Dantetn.. they already took analogue signals out of our back yards... Maybe they will try to deter us from receiving digital too. Who knows, but ontill then take what you can get.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7109
Many poeple use cable or satellite because the picture is crap on analogic TV but with digital now and HD that is much much better than cable and satellite signal which insert coding in signal and compressing is max.

Many new Free to Air channels are add with the new satellites launch every month.

For me the time where i paid for free TV is end.

In USA Local TV are paid by dish or DTV but here in Canada Local TV don't have any money for it.

Username: Boquack

Post Number: 10
The only way is for the f-ing providers to SECURE THEIR SIGNAL!!!!!! See, that is why PowerVu, NDS, and DC2, Irdeto, etc etc have never been hacked. Pour money into securing the signal, not suing the people.BTW, I like SC and I PAY for it, dammitt!!!!. If you like something, PAY for it. Cheap price to pay for a lot of entertainement.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us