The Real Truth on N3

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 154
This is a c/p from another website.
Hi Guys,
I am living in Europe and I have been reading through this thrend with so much interest I just had to register, I have been in this Hobby for many years now Cable & satellite and I currently a member and post daily on a Uk Website called Digital-kaos.co.uk & I use other European Satellite websites for sources and I can tell you guys that there has been nothing at all regarding the Hacking of Nagravision 3 in Europe, and the referance to Nagra 3 been opened in Spain is totaly unfounded and untrue, Nagra3 has been used in Europe for well over a year now and nothing has been opened, keys do pop up but are always fake !.

Also no programmable cards have been able to open Nagra 3, nothing is opening this Encryption as most European websites report Nagravision 3 is strong and solid and is unlikely to be opened in the foreseeable future. To view any nagravision3 encrypted channels at the moment we have to use Cardsharing from linux based receivers.

I will say in regards to referances to what happening in Europe reported on this trend are totaly unfounded and misleading I invite anybody who wishes to keep up with whats realy happening in Europe to visit us on Digital-kaos.co.uk but we as a community all across Europe are expecting a long peroid of blank screens.

Kind Regards:
Alun Fennell
digital-kaos.co.uk
h**p://[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 893
Sounds about right. The only hopeful news is that we are still getting files for current ecm`s, so someone is being told true or false that there is hope of sorts.

Or else why would they bother giving us files now? Certainly they cant be selling any/many units.

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 60
dingdongdaddy
N2NEWS SUPER MODERATOR Join Date: Dec 2007

Nagra 3 Europe Hack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c/p

i Guys,
I am living in Europe and I have been reading through this thrend with so much interest I just had to register, I have been in this Hobby for many years now Cable & satellite and I currently a member and post daily on a Uk Website called !!!!!!!!!!! & I use other European Satellite websites for sources and I can tell you guys that there has been nothing at all regarding the Hacking of Nagravision 3 in Europe, and the referance to Nagra 3 been opened in Spain is totaly unfounded and untrue, Nagra3 has been used in Europe for well over a year now and nothing has been opened, keys do pop up but are always fake !.

Also no programmable cards have been able to open Nagra 3, nothing is opening this Encryption as most European websites report Nagravision 3 is strong and solid and is unlikely to be opened in the foreseeable future. To view any nagravision3 encrypted channels at the moment we have to use Cardsharing from linux based receivers.

I will say in regards to referances to what happening in Europe reported on this trend are totaly unfounded and misleading I invite anybody who wishes to keep up with whats realy happening in Europe to visit us on !!!!!! but we as a community all across Europe are expecting a long peroid of blank screens.

My post are for educational and informational purposes ONLY. As with any action you take,it is your sole responsibility to obey any regulations or laws that apply to you.

He is what he say he is a Ding Dong

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 343
Is there anyone in north america that can pickup a phone that was Hack by King Tapeman and call over to europe and ask if N3 is hack? I ran out of long distance minutes.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13999
For the sceptics here is a thread on the real real truth.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/545495.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us