Black and white in hd..

Bronze Member
Username: Legend_killer

Post Number: 99
well i have a viewsat plat, i know its no hd compatible but i got it working on my hdtv with better picture and when i went to colourstream hd 1 and the picture and sound were there but the only problem was the picture is in black and white (greyish), and not in colour.

i have the right wires, and ive been playing around but it's black in colourstream.

any suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 321
What connector are you using ? Are you entering your HD set using composite, component or S-VHS cabling ?

I have a VS Plat myself entering my HD set in S-VHS input and everything is fine (and coloured).

My SonicView 360 also enters the HD screen by the component input. Component cabling has the highest resolution after HDMI cabling and my 360 gives me a better viewing experience than the VS Plat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
im using the components cable (red, green, Blue), i also tried with the yellow, red, white cable but same problem

s-vhs? how would i work through that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
i got the s-video wire but it doesnt seem to be working in hd and works in DTV, the quality is not much better.

but how can u get through in colourstream hd 1 with colour and mine is still black and white?

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
any help the outer limits?

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 360
S-video works ok for for mine and when loose it goes black n white. There is also color controlled at your stb remote.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
ya i experienced that i s-video as well when it was loose, but im in hd via component cables and ive got it in as hard as possible but black and white there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us