H07 error on a Panasonic DVD RP62 player

Username: Tashidad

Greenville, NC United States

Post Number: 1
I know there's been some conversation about this on this message board and I've gone to the ledcar website to try and dismantle the module where the motor-gearing and spindle are so I can at least try to lube the motor with Tri-Flow or sewing machine oil but I can't get the cover off the module. The ledcar site says there's clips that can be pressed in and it should slide off but I'm having no luck. The unit I'm dealing with looks exactly like the one in the ledcar photos

Anyone out these got some advice??

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 4045
All you need to do is get a small amount of oil on the spindle shaft and let it run down to the motor. This is a temporary fix only, the player will soon be dead.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

NW, MI USA

Post Number: 12319
if ya like that RP62, I'll sell you my pristine RP82 with the faroudja DCDi chipset.
I'm upgrading to a BD55. I have the manual, remote, original box etc.. no damage at all.

Username: Tashidad

Greenville, NC United States

Post Number: 2
Hey Glass---

I don't know what your talking about with the RP82 and what the heck is a faroudja DCDi chipset? And what is a BD 55? You in NW Michigan?? Wouldn't be near Petosky or Charlevoix by any chance??

Username: Moses_x

KampalaUganda

Post Number: 1
my panasonic dvd/cd player rv32 shows HO7 error message any advice
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us