Cw 600 premium...I don't know whats wrong with it

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 106
I was using puff receiver since last 3 months and now a friend of mine gave me cw 600 premium. When I hooked it up it says "boot" on the display. SOme one told me that hold the power button from the front and swich it on from the back and load the latest file, which I did. Now I don't get the "boo" sign anymore

Now the problem is that when I scan Echo 3 (on LNB 1- as I had it with my puff) and Echo 7 (on LNB 2- as I had it with my puff). I get only 4-5 channels.

Could someone tell me why I m not getting all? DO I have to Jtag it, if yes, how...Pls explain me....thanks

Silver Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 107
It seems noone wants to try to help me out.....

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 965
if u dont get the boot sign...how the hell does ur receiver boot and ur able to scan anything?
Anyways...you must list ur dish/lnb/diseqc switch (if any) and antenna options to get any sorta help

when u load a bin on the cw...the front display must display --:--

Bronze Member
Username: Olds

GOING, FOR GOLD

Post Number: 19
Hey FM, glad you got it to boot. Sounds to me like it could be a dish or switch issue? But you say your previous sat receiver had no problem, so that may not be the issue.

You could try factory reset and start over with new bin again, that is always a good thing, even putting on a factory bin first.

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 181
FM, .....all the help you need is here
C/P Thanks to: Doreen & RTAP
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/511602.html

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6735
FM
Do a blind scan on each satellite with color button on remote, when the display ask for delete all channels you select "yes".

Username: Plutoman_sr

Post Number: 8
FM,
And also you need to enable the patch to see picture after scanning.

plutoman.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13737
pluto hammond has the right answer. It is a peculiarity of CaptiveWorks and recently I was facing the same issue using a CaptiveWorks 800s.

Here is the URL to full how-to file with pictures for CS600P. You will need a PDF reader, free from Acrobat, you don't have one. It explains how to do a "Patch Enable"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us