Hello everyone from toronto

Username: Papayuela

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 3
Hi, I NEED HEELP I TRY A LOT OFF TIMES TO DO THE DOWNLOAD THE FILE BUT I THINK I'M MISSING SOMETHING COUSE I CAN'T DO IT,CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET A STEP BY STEP TO DO IT, LETS SAI THAT I SEE THE BIN ,PLEASE AND THANKS.

Silver Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 196
REINA list the make of your receiver.

Read this C/P it may help some.

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2346
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 - 09:06 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST -- You will need the latest Loader from BlackList (BL Loader v1.4)

SECOND -- You will need the latest Bin file.

THIRD -- You will need to use a RS232-DB9 Straight Cable.

After you have these materials we can move on to the flashing procedure itself.

There are three known working methods of flashing a receiver; however I will only discuss one (the one I normally use) as it is the easiest method in my opinion.

Steps to follow:

1. Turn your receiver off using the rear power button.

2. Disconnect the receiver from the electrical outlet on the wall.

3. Disconnect the receiver from the television and the Coax Cable from the Sat.

NOTE: If your Flash Cable reaches your receiver where it is located then the above steps 2 & 3 can be omitted.

4. Reconnect your receiver to the wall electrical outlet, but DO NOT turn on the power on the receiver.

5. Connect the RS232-DB9 Straight cable to your PC and Receiver.

6. Open the BlackList Loader and configure your Communications Port (COM 1, 2 or 3) which ever your computer is using. Then Select the Bin file to you are going to Flash.

7. Turn your receiver on using the rear power button and wait for it to complete the boot sequence. You will now see a message on the front of the receiver "On" or a channel number.

8. Turn your receiver off using the front power button or the remote.

9. Now select either "Write to STB" or "Download" (depending on the loader you are using).

10. You will immediately see a progress percentage on your computer as well as the front receiver display.

NOTE:
1. If you do not see a progress percentage you have selected the wrong Com Port so you will need to start the process again using a different Com Port.

2. It if very important that once the flash commenced and you see a progress you DO NOT interrupt the process.

11. Once the flash is complete you will see a completed message on your computer screen and your receiver will restart it self.

12. Reconnect your receiver to your television making sure the last thing you reconnect is the power cable to the wall outlet.

13. Verify that your antenna configurations then exit out and turn to either USA or ESPN and wait for your keys to autoroll. Keep in mind the autoroll process can also take up to an hour.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13639
reina:
Please list your receiver, the BIN name and the type of cable you are using.
What is your experience with downloading bINs with that combination?

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 4
Hi, is mi i'm sorry i forgot to give the informaction of the receiver is a captiveworks 600 primium.using a Rs 232 null cable whith no ne expirience of downloading any file thanks aguein.have a nice day.

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1012
www.howtofta.com/captiveworks/cw600s-premium-sw-upgrade-guide/

latest bin - CW600S_Premium_V2.15A

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 5
TKANKS,TKANKS FOR YOUR WANDERFUL HELP MI RECEIVER IS RUNNIG PERFECTLY NOW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us