Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 176
LK
Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2972
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 09:16 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sub card sharing might be the ONLY thing working in the future!...please,no comment from U Maple Leaf!.....LMAO.... (I told U so....LMAO)

I personally recommend SUB sharing with family and friends...I have stated that for over 3-4 years now,going back to the P2 DTV cards!

LK
Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2977
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 10:09 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DTV has a total different decryption signal...videogard, not nagravision..FTA could be all done unless coders can hack this new ECM which uses speed processing as a factor..there is NO guarantees either way...look at DTV, everybody said "if man can make it, then man can break it"...well all those people are still sucking wind and talking out their azz...only time will tell what will happen...I again recommend sharing a subscription with family and friends..DN and Bev made some stupid mistakes with N2 and they realize it and now are trying to correct those mistakes!...the 'cookie monster' story in the "latest news" thread explains how simple it was to crack N2 last year..

Nalin Nyda first Post

Nalin Nyda
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 02:23 pm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 06:08 am:
HELP!ALL INDIAN & PAKISTANI,& PPV GONE! WHAT SHOULD I DO?"
What I have discovered so far is that there was a Court Order agaisnt DN requiring them to remove the foreign channels from Echo 3 etc. A new satellite AMC 16 is already up and it is showing as "testing". The Pakistan and Indian Chanells are not the only deleted ones. The Japnese,Iraqui,Israeli,Egyptian, etc., are all selectivly shifted. AMC 16 is at 118.8 degrees (close to 119 degrees of Echo 7.
I still do not have a solution, but I do not think that this particular problem is related to Cookies. LK's article was very instructive, but I am confident that our receivers are not redundant and the hackers will come to our rescue.

King Tapeman
Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 890
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 04:34 am:

Usually I don't do the news
But I'm very sad to report to you The following:

- DN had finally launched their massive upgrade
- They are moving very fast with a new strategy
- Right now they are running a parallel frequency with exact same program. I was able to intercept both frequencies. and man oh man they are very good.
- The primry service can be easly decyphered using spoof bin programs. But the parallel won't
Thi s can only mean one thing and one thing only.

I have been watching this activity for nearly 3 months and I did speak about it 3 weeks ago. In a thread called "Attention FTA users" What I see now is very fast development. THE END IS NEAR.

You guys know me I would never report false information. King would never post false claims. This is how you can check for yourself. At about 1000 kHz for every channel there is an identical channel with same exact EPG and subcode. If you do blind scan you'll get doubles of everything. One good channel other no audio or video or even signal. No new bin will solve it. This is different. TRUST ME

So the bottom line is how long until they turn off the light?. I say 2 weeks to 3 months as an educated guess depending on completing their unknown tests.

This report is for real. No joke no prank
Exactly how long is anyone's guess and can not be avoided. At least you got my notice.

Sincerly
King Tapeman

Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 04:34 am:
DN had finally launched their massive upgrade
So the bottom line is how long until they turn off the light?. I say 2 weeks to 3 months

Not bad for Electronics Engineer prediction 21 months ago.
DN and you are still here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us