Help with converting to Puff - PLEASE!

Username: Skinney

Post Number: 2
I have a 2700, i did first step loaded the Boot60 and now have the dashes. I used my old GTRom loader v27.02 (Pansat 2700A-B75 or the X-87BL) loader and tried to load Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_PUFF_253 it says unknown file type. Can I sue FortecStarSBT loader? If so where do I get it? Sorry, but I'm new to this. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 876
LOL. Of course you're new at this. That much is obvious.

If you have a 2700 already, you do not need the PUFF files to make this work. There are ready files for a 2700.

The PUFF files are only for those who have a 2500.

Better make sure of your equipment and then ask for help to make that work. Don't load random files or you'll just fry your receiver

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 146
Skinney... Read the C/P Intructions below.

Converting to PUFF

Here is the new PUFF 253 bin for those who want to start converting to PUFF now.

Also is the Loader and Boot60 zip.

In that zip file is the 2700 to 2500 convertor loader by Chancysand as well as the boot60 bin file.

Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253(640k) bin is the "MUST LOAD FIRST BIN" to get you converted to PUFF.

How to Load.

Open 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.

Click Bin File, choose Boot60.

Turn reciever ON.

Let reciever fully boot up ,soon as you see ON hit Download.

Write will complete in 10-15 seconds.
Reciever will self reboot with knight rider dash (- - - -) rolling across display screen.

LEAVE RECIEVER ON DO NOT TURN IT OFF.

Open FortecStarSTB loader or whatever Loader you use before.
Load Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K) bin.
Hit Download.

After download complete reciever will pause on dash.
Reciever will self reboot to knight rider dash (- - - -) "again".
It will pause on 4th dash for 3-5 minutes DO NOT reboot reciever LEAVE it alone.

Reciever then will self reboot with P U F F _ P U F F then pause on F for 30 seconds then display ON.

You can then load channel list Or just hook up to Sat cable and TV and rescan your sats again.

I myself did a Factory Setting in main menu first then rescan my Sats.

Thanks again to Jvvh for all he has done and also Ukronic for all he has done for me!!

Set Default Key and let it A/R.

Turn A/R OFF (except Key Code) if experiencing rebooting issues.

No need to do a factory setting in main menu if your not having problems.
Do one if you are experiencing problems.

Both bins are clone safe.

Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253.

Use Blacklist Updater v1.4
and load both above Files.

Now you can load the lastest file
haddad_V203_PUFF_F_EMU and watch TV

Post Number: 3
Crap, I already fried it. It just shows the dashes, and I can't get the boot b75 to load. Well, I just so happen to have another 2700A that I haven't done anything with, it's still at b75. The last file that worked was the b75-299. I can't get the v201 or v202 bins to work, I don't get any signal when they are loaded. Any suggestions? Thanks for answering me - I need a lot of help.

Post Number: 4
ok, who do I believe? By the way, I didn't mean to say 'Can I sue FortecStarSBT loader?' I meant to say can I use FortecStarSBT loader? If so, where do I get it? Sorry about the type o - that was pretty funny. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 877
Skinney: There will be too much static noise here so join a site like www.ftabins.net for better help.

Basically: 1 If your 2700 shows life, even if it's just "-----", it may not be dead and can be salvaged and 2 Find out exactly how to get the other 2700 up and working by posting your questions in the Pansat 2700 section at the site suggested above.

Ignore FTA TESTER's suggestion above because that applies only if you have a FLU or a Pansat 2500.

Post Number: 5
Thanks Abby, will do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us