Nfusion seems like the winner: NOW!! WILL the NEW NFUSION SOLARIS WORK WITH N.3, EXPERTS Plzz Reply

Bronze Member
Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 94
i have an 2500a pansat, had it for yrs, done me well, its just dat its old, nobody like old BOXES, right peeps! we like new ones, or an old one with a make over. So, i'm considering about the Nfusion solaris, CAN SOME OF THE EXPERTS TELL WAT THEY TINK ABOUT THE SOLARIS, and, will it work with N.3.... or is it just and wait and see game

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4396
Adernalizer nfusion solaris model is same as nova model except more memory,
better epg etc,
why nfusion started this model, because they figured out there are lots of NF clone out there, so this model will prevent further NF clone,also its cheaper now, so why bother buying a clone, so if u are looking for something different with this model compare to nova u won't find anything different in terms of support/features etc,
it will use same bin as nova does,
with that saying u want to know if it will work with nagra 3 , its already working with nagra 3 with bev channels that u don't see on ur pansat,
check my other threads for which bev channels are up,
so yes bro nfusion is already working with nagra 3 although (ppvs+ int+ venus) still not up on bev,
hope it helps,

Bronze Member
Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 95
thanks sada

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4397
u are welcome adrenalizer

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2267
SADA i hope no one goes for nfusion . becuz if all the poeple buy infusion then dn and bev will get there attention

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 73
Yah it will be like that. They will catch one or two nfus users and make them a model: lifetime jail for dn and 5 y+2d for Bev.

Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 6
NFusion is not really a winner, at this time there is approx. 280 channels available, very few in french. They don't add more channels since 10 december. It's look like a yankee team for a yankee box, the real test will be with international channels when are first dropped on D!SH.

PS: If it first dropped, it's mean it's a huge market. ;-)

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1796
N3 has not been cracked thats just a bunch of bullsh1t.Nfusion will be working via card sharing but it will just be standard package channels untill some one can hack N3.

Bronze Member
Username: Blue_monday

Post Number: 23
My friend is my next door neighbor and
we are thinking about the NFusion
receiver. Using a wireless router in
my townhouse will it work next door
to his?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6528
he Shadow
Buy a wire and hook it on your Rooter to your neighbor box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us