Which the difference ( Viewsat 9000 HD / Max HD ) ? Wich is the better ???

Bronze Member
Username: Loikku

Post Number: 19
Which the difference ( Viewsat 9000 HD / Max HD ) ? Wich is the better ?

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1587
VS 9000 is discontinued due to so many problems and bugs...and been replaced by this VS Max, which is very similiar..Sonicview 8000 HD is the most popular and liked HD by the FTA majority..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6493
loikku
VS MaxHD is totally different with Modular Board which SV 8000HD does no have, MaxHD is 1080P ready, best Hd receiver with the new Captiveworks HD.
Haha is a Soniview reseller and try to refer this one but Vs and Cw are much better for now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
I sell nothing...just am familar with many receivers and users..buy whatever ya want, but no HD equals the reliable easy to use Sonicview HD..and that Max requires a board also..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6496
Sonicview does not have 1080P available and the encryption module.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1592
The 8psk module board is NOT part of the original receiver for the Max or the Sonicview...its an ADD ON, just like for the Sonicview 8000...U pay extra for it!...the board can be bought additionally, and installed into the receiver yourself or bought installed with the receiver, depending on which sites U use..some do, most don't ...but the Max receiver does NOT come with it , UNLESS U pay EXTRA...

The Max is a 9000 cheap clone , where the Sonicview is a well established great receiver...and BOTH require the ADD ON on 8 PSK module for DN HD programming, and now a necessity!

Viewsat Max HD

With SK200 8psk Module installed
Price: $399.99 each

Without 8psk Module
Price: $299.99 each

http://www.freetoairdish.com/viewsat_max_hd.htm

So NO, its NO different or better than the Sonicview in regards to the add on module...U pay an extra $100 for that board added to the Max receiver!...just like the Sonicview, which is a much better receiver, for about the exact same price..

http://www.freetoairdish.com/sonicview_receivers.htm

Sonicview SV-HD8000 With 8psk Module
Price: $409.99 each

So plymouth, get your sh*it straight about this 8PSK board on the Max, needed for DN,..and quit lying to the peeps by insinuating its comes free with the VS Max receiver....U pay $100 EXTRA for it...just like all FTA HD receivers!

Plymouth = newbie and a liar
VS max = newbie and unproven

Haha's = experienced, honest and reputable
Sonicview 9000 = experienced and reputable

Gold Member

Post Number: 1593
The 8psk module board is NOT part of the original receiver for the Max or the Sonicview...its an ADD ON, just like for the Sonicview 8000...U pay extra for it!...the board can be bought additionally, and installed into the receiver yourself or bought installed with the receiver, depending on which sites U use..some do, most don't ...but the Max receiver does NOT come with it , UNLESS U pay EXTRA...

The Max is a 9000 cheap clone , where the Sonicview is a well established great receiver...and BOTH require the ADD ON on 8 PSK module for DN HD programming, and now a necessity!

Viewsat Max HD

With SK200 8psk Module installed
Price: $399.99 each

Without 8psk Module
Price: $299.99 each

http://www.freetoairdish.com/viewsat_max_hd.htm

So NO, its NO different or better than the Sonicview in regards to the add on module...U pay an extra $100 for that board added to the Max receiver!...just like the Sonicview, which is a much better receiver, for about the exact same price..

http://www.freetoairdish.com/sonicview_receivers.htm

Sonicview SV-HD8000 With 8psk Module
Price: $409.99 each

So plymouth, get your sh*it straight about this 8PSK board on the Max, needed for DN,..and quit lying to the peeps by insinuating its comes free with the VS Max receiver....U pay $100 EXTRA for it...just like all FTA HD receivers!

Plymouth = newbie and a liar
VS max = newbie and unproven

Haha's = experienced, honest and reputable
Sonicview 8000 = experienced and reputable

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6497
VS SK-200 is 1080P and and the MaxHD is 1080P ready, encryption module option.

Sonicview 780p, encryption module not available

Plymouth 6497 posts
MaxHD tested and work fine
Haha 1593 posts
Soniview always down

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6498
Haha you try to add your posts count by send 2 times your post.

Bronze Member
Username: Loikku

Post Number: 20
ok my friends, i need to know about the question!
Which the diference in the receivers?
MaX and 9000 ?

I have a viewsat receiver,I am satisfied with the VS, I dont go to change.I only go to buy a HD, necessary to know the difference. thank's for comment.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6501
loikku

MaxHD is new and cheaper MaxHD can provide 1080P and 9000 only 780P convert in 1080i.

MaxHD is Tubo HD ready, 9000HD can't as for Sovicview.
MaxHd have encryption module you can replaced 9000HD can't.

Picture is much better on MaxHD with no bug as for 9000HD.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1217
oh you have the MaxHd Plymouth ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us