Fuanky Bins, how to......

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 356
Originally Posted by JJA
Please help me. I got Pansat 2500 converted to 2700.
I loaded Tronics v202 FEMU PUFF according to instruction, but I only get pictures on 119 and Scrambled on 110. I did the same process three times, but still got the same result.
I, then, loaded Fwank7 Jvvh-Team-PUFF V202 F EMU, accordingly, and got same results: Scrambled on 110. As usual, did the same process, too, three times, but to no avail.
All settings on my STB are correct.
Please help and advice me what else should I go.

c/p fwank7

This is for others who may have difficulty if using the bin that I modified and if the earlier instruction given didn't seem clear enough.

The v202 posted is a No Roll Fix as well which means you " Do Not " have to turn reciever OFF write at the first " P " after write is complete and reciever reboots. You can turn reciever OFF from back switch at any time though doing it to much may cause you to lose your channel list thats all.

After loading this bin to reciever and reciever reboots you will lose your channel list.

I recommend doing the following to get the v202_PUFF bin to work for you as there are still some small issues with the bin. One of the other issues besides losing channel list is that sometimes reciever may seem to lock up, you could either reboot reciever or wait around 20 seconds as reciever will unlock and be functionable again.

How Too.
Load Fwank7_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_V202_F_EMU to reciever.
After write is complete reciever will reboot with No Channel List.
Turn reciever OFF from back switch and Hook up to TV and Sat.
Turn reciever ON.
English ( OK on remote)
Dish Setup.
Antenna Setup settings should still be intact.
Blindscan first Sat (EX. ECHO 7), after channels come in Exit out to Picture.
" Reboot Reciever ".

Menu.
Dish Setup
Blindscan second Sat, after channels come in Exit out to Picture.
Should be good to go..

If that fails try the following.
Push Menu on remote.
System Reset ( 0000 ).
After receiver reboots to ON.
Antenna Setup ( put in settings for first SAT, EX. ECHO 7).
Exit once, OK to SAVE, Exit one more time.
Blindscan first Sat, after channels come in Exit out to Picture.
" Reboot Reciever ".

Menu.
Dish Setup.
Antenna Setup (put in settings for second SAT, EX. ECHO 8,10).
Exit once, OK to SAVE, Exit one more time.
Blindscan second Sat, after channels come in Exit out to Picture.
Should be good to go..

The New F-EMU bins are a bit unstable so for those who don't know How to Jtag it may be best to wait for feedback from others before trying any of the PUFF bins that will be released. So far so good after a few hours of testing.

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us