http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=366178#post366178

thanks tronics again.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 340
C/P
Tronics v202_FEMU_PUFF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been testing this bin for about 2 hours and it seems to be working fine.
As with the last FEMU bin there are a couple of issues that still are present.

1) if you power your box off for an extended amount of time ( during my testing 10 minutes was not a problem but 30 minutes was) you will lose your channel list and have to re-scan.

2) I have not tested for channel master function but reports are that channel master continues to not work with the FEMU bins.

I recommend that once you scan your channels that you do not turn your receiver off.

Some people have requested a step by step guide for using my bins.
I will post the steps I take that work for me, your mileage may vary.

1) load the bin.
2) scan your first sat. ( I use blind scan personally )
At this point after all channels on the first sat have been found I will power cycle the receiver. The channels you just scanned should persist the hard boot provided you just power off the receiver with the back switch wait a second or two and power it back up.
3) proceed and scan all other satellites, I do not power cycle the receiver after scanning any of the other satellites, only after the first one.
4) Exit out to TV and then press 8282, turn off autoroll but NOT KEYCODE and set default keys.
5) exit back to tv and enjoy.

Even though we did not have any problems with needing to JTAG with the last file I released I am still going to put the following warning just to cover my butt so to speak.

JUST IN CASE OF UNFORESEEN ISSUES I RECOMMEND YOU KNOW HOW TO JTAG IF YOU USE THIS BIN!!!

Enjoy,

Tronics

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 342
I just loaded this bin, after I load bin, it comebacks to a Ch# , OK. but when I connect to the TV andthe stb's reboot, It lost the settings, mean no channels, mi advice is, before you load the 202 save your ch list using BL 2701 loader,
1) nonnect stb to pc.
2) let stb show Ch#
3 open loader 21.01
4)click on ch.list and click on upload
5) save as. channel list xxx
or the loader will not recognize it
6) after you load bin 202 tronics let it reboot and when show ch# do a hard reboot( turn off =On using bach sw)
7 when receiver shows ON( don't will show ch# this time
8) open loader 27.01 an click
on ch. list (on loader 27.01 and click select
9) click on download and look for your ch.list..

they have to find something better about saving the setting.

Username: Domtar

Post Number: 7
Hello Nalyin,
Can u please post the new PUFF. I don't remember where u depoist the PUFF Files?

Can you please advice.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 146
frequent loss of signal strength....

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6468
Domtar
Nalin is in Vacation

Try this site:

http://currentbins.com/ftafiles/

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 247
Loading Bin Tronics 202

When loading is complete Switch off the box from back as soon as you see P and do not wait for channel # to appear on box.

Loaded Tronics about 6 hours ago and it is working fine with no problem and also did not do factory reset before loading all channel were there. No need to do rescanning.

Cheers!

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 95
Anyone have a free link for the bl 27.01 loader?

thx!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Ask and you shall receive ;)
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=4406

Bronze Member
Username: Patches123

Post Number: 34
Still can't get ANY of these new bins to work on our machine...always, no picture, no audio...tried blind scans, reboots, setting default keys, autoroll off, etc. still nothing...loaded latest tronics bin202 and still the same result as 201...why won't this work!!! Still have another machine using b75 but afraid to convert it since the puff machine won't work either anyway...any suggestions to "start over"? Nasa and Angel channels are the only two I found working...signal strength and quality is good on all channels, but no picture

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 257
Those channels I believe are true FTA channels.If you just converted to PUFF try doing the step over from the beginning.Sometimes things don't go right the first time.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2256
Jogi Mago
Silver Member did u download the bin with your box connected or disconnected. ?

Bronze Member
Username: Patches123

Post Number: 35
Didn't just convert; everything worked fine until these new bins. Even tried loading 299 again, then 201 when I couldn't get 201 working....and now 202 is giving me the same result....

Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 264
fwank JVVH 202 is working good and I had same problem but with this file everything is back to normal.

Username: Cknguyen18

Post Number: 3
JC, you should follow the installation steps from Nalin. You should be fine. Bin 202 is working good even better than 201. It didn't roll while watching tv.

When you connect receiver to computer, you should open the bin and loader. Everything should be ready b4 you turn on the power switch. Then you turn on power switch, hit write as soon as you see "P" rolling. After loading complete, turn off the power and connect receiver back to TV. Turn on the power and you should be fine. You don't need to rescan or nothing, everything should be fine.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1114
Im using a converted 2500-2700 did the change to puff using the boot 60 bin in the 250 2700 stb loader converter then loaded the oJvvh_Fortec-Pansat_CanAm_(PUFF)_253_(640K) then after it rebooted I loaded the chanel master i was using echostar pkg......then i went back and loaded the 202f emu puff and set the factory reset.....then did blind scan on both echo7 and 8 rebooting after each scan then it worked and i have my chanels in the order i useded with chanel master its now called disnet pckg...hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Stormyone072

Canada

Post Number: 57
anyone use the file http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=70332
for channel problems?

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 166
Sometimes I turn the box off, you know... electricity

So once I turn it on, ON stays like that for the longest time. It just freezes. So I had to turn the box off from the back, then the channels is gone

Not feeling it at all

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 360
Jvvh + tronics are working on the issue of "save" channals.soon or later you will have to rescan the sats, only the setting are "save"
JVVH quote" differences are because the EMU storage was add
to flash....nothing else."
Then I am waiting for a bin from them to try, for now all the bins are working almost the same.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Like Juan said previously, you can use the gtrom loader 27.01 to reload your previously saved channel list when it blanks out. Saves scanning time. Link in my previous post above. ftabins.net is a free site, known so far to be safe, it simply requires a reg.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us