Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4382
categories are

best support
best features
best customer service (if applicable).
participating recievers

viewsat,sonicview,pansat,k1plus,,captiwe work, nfusion,neosat,c*oolsat,visionsat
so pls add anybrand that was missed
lets keep it clean guys and pls post why the rec u are using is best,
so lets start the thread,

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 219
Sada why not list them all. I just got a CNX Nano yesterday so I can't say if I like it yet or not.I know I probably shouldn't have with dish next to be hit with N3 but I said what the hell if they can clone a FLU I might still get to use it down the road even if I can't I can always use it for a door stop.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1567
Conaxsat and Sonicview win all categories , hands down!...not even up for discussion..

IKS is IKS and card sharing and should not be included, since its really not the same at all as true FTA and testing with this hobby...and if ya want to include card sharing, then Dreambox wins easily every year..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1568
Conaxsat and Sonicview win all categories , hands down!...not even up for discussion..

IKS is IKS and card sharing and should not be included, since its really not the same at all as true FTA and testing with this hobby...and if ya want to include card sharing, then Dreambox wins easily every year..Nfusion just wins "rookie of the year" for card sharing...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1569

IKS is card sharing and should not be included, since its really not the same at all as true FTA and testing with this hobby...and if ya want to include card sharing, then Dreambox wins easily every year..Nfusion just wins "rookie of the year" for card sharing over the internet, since thats all it can do..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1571
Sorry, this site is messed up, triple posting stuff now..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4383
thank you guys for comments..

why conaxsat and sonicview..
reason?
what conaxsat and sonicview have that viewsat doesn't have?

Silver Member

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 222
sada, I do have a viewsat Xtreme and is still going strong but got tired of disconnecting to load files. Guess I could of bought a laptop but the Xtreme is only for my one son who isn't here much anyway so I just got CNX Nano so I could load with usb.I know could of got another Viewsat but wanted to try something different.

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 117
viewsat ultra what other box has awesome games like Tetris, Sudoku, and some other cool game haha not to mention plug in the USB and play any music off of it to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4384
Greg i had viewsat extreme ,didn't like it
every time i was loading throught cables i had problem
do tell me about conaxat , once u use it,
i think u already tried nfusion
so what about captiwe works,
its good rec too

Silver Member

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 225
sada,I have never had a nfusion maybe another greg but I almost bought a CW.The only reason for the CNX is it has not been hit as much as the rest.If N3 hits I will be running as fast as I can for a nfusion.

Bronze Member
Username: Superslammy

Post Number: 93
Unless you have personally tested all receivers how can you possibly say which are the best? Come on! Get real. It's all just personal B.S. opinion.
Sheesh.

Silver Member

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 235
I would not buy a Pancrap!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us