B-75 for FLU converted to Pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Elvirm

Post Number: 74
I read many posts and I didn'f find anything about this. Tell me if I am wrong. I need new bin. Thanks.

Username: Abs_qur

Post Number: 4
Same here...I am looking for B75 bin as well...

Hello, I have FLU converted to Pansat 2700, and have using B75 bin by black Tyger, or JVVH files with 448 KB size...
Can I use this latest bin Lothario_V201_PUFF.bin ? Which is also 448 KB in size, I do NOT have PUFF or anything...
Any help is greatly appreciated...Many Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 285
C/P from JVVH 2 hrs ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddad287
hey guys, is it why I cannot modifiy the 201 emu bin to make a b75 bin? so using lh5? becuase after I us5 lh5 compression to compress the 0 file, Then the file is like 460kb. Usually it is around 410kb-415kb. And the ending of the compressed file is 0x00073333. And usually the 4th digit after the x is 6. And now it is not.

There simply is not enough space for the bin code after lh5 compression. Even the gzip code is filling up most of the space that we have for a bin right now (we have 0x70000 total and my compression took up 0x6c000 of it).

Now, I am trying to compress some of the data sections of the flash to make room for other stuff--if we compress the channel data from 0x40000 down to 0x10000 we get 0x30000 to play with, some of that could be used for code space. BUT, gzip (puff) compression is 90% of what people use, why bother to support something for 10% of folks that haven't made any effort to keep up.

the ways JVVH said no b75 bins

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 106
alright looks like us b_75 gotta start puffin...

Anybody wanna post a Puff kit with instructions if possible.

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 107
Found it.

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=31319

Guide to convert b_75 to PUFF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us