Help Please: Pansat 2700A !! Nalin please read....

Bronze Member
Username: Goitsme48

Post Number: 28
I have had Pansat 2700A for a while now (2 years) and never had problems except for loading the new bins during ECMs.
I did the same with Full EMU 201 bin and I got all the channels except Indian channels on 118.
I wrote down everything I had on my box.
Per Nalin's post, I went and reset my receiver, loaded bin 124 from the link Nalin provided, and then loaded the full emu (201) bin.
Went back and added all the satellites required the way they were prior to reset and blind scanned only 118 channels. I can see all the channels but none work. no audio/video... turned off/on, etc, no luck... getting scrambled or bad channel message.

What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks!!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13594
Raj. There are problems with the full emu BIN.
I expect version 202 or 203 will have sorted out thing for you.
Anyway I am off for 5-10 days but there are others on this forum who will be able to help.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1548
You have to use up the annual DN and Ecoustics employee vacation time huh?...before the end of the year....use or lose....LMAO @ nalin

there will be peace and quiet....finally!...but expect the others to act up now..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6310
Ritalin time

Take your prozac LK, you a re a little bit agitate tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 844
Raj try a Factory Reset followed by a hard boot (OFF and ON back switch) and then try a scan. Report what happens.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1549
nalin isn't gone on vaca...here she is again... nalin = plymouth..or we have another mod "plymouth" at Ecoustics fillin in..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1551
look at this ...plymouth even uses drug names and medical conditions EXACTLY like nalin...c'mon plymouth, don't insult our intelligence with your postings and then state you are not nalin yourself or not associated with nalin here as a DN mole and Ecoustics mod and rat..U 2 are clones!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6315
"""don't insult our intelligence"""

Lk you are not intelligent but a idiot who need to see a psycologist.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us