EMU or PUFF???

Bronze Member
Username: Skeptik

Artica

Post Number: 76
Ok just wondering if anyone is pansat 2500 conv to 2700 puff file is using any of the MANY files recently posted. If so what file and whats the easiest way to load it meaning keep hooked up to TV while download file? I hear when you do that you dont have to worry about hard powering off after file downloads. Also can something go wrong during this process to make box die and require J-tag cause I have to tools nor clue how to do that.. THANK YOU ALL

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13585
You WILL get into problems and you should know how to jtag. Or wait for a newer BIN.
There are at least 15 threads currently active on this subject.
The Tronic PUFF_201 Bin is the least likely to get you into big trouble.

Bronze Member
Username: Skeptik

Artica

Post Number: 77
Nalin thanks for responding...can always count on you...Im looking at a puff 201g version which is I beleive is the most recent..my only question is the loading process..is it the same as loading regular previous puff( blacklist loader, wait til download and let it reset to on) or do I have to turn off before P appears as threads have been saying to do..I read your not well so understand if you dont reply anytime soon but just in case I'll post question. Get well soon
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us