Sv 360 elite not working at all.

Bronze Member
Username: Labs

Post Number: 26
Just loaded via usb the 179 improvement bin file. NOW,the receiver will not show anything on screen menu.(no picture at all) the receiver only shows the letter A in the digital display area on the box itself..

tried force download and did not work. i pressed and held OK BUTTON, then turned on receiver from the back switch. still nothing. i did format my flash drive and it only has the 180p fix file. i also tried using the null cable that the receiver came with, hooked to computer and using downloader v0201 to load file that way. the RECEIVER STIL NOT RESPONDING. THE RECEIVER AS NUMBER 1 ON THE LED DISPLAY

WHAT TO DO;PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
i got the sonicview elite to download the factory bin. when it finishes, it says save on led screen. the save just keeps blinking. how long to i have to wait before it automatically reboots. then i guess i will try to load the 180p fix the same way.
can someone please give me some assistance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
just finished loading factory bin. the receiver says save on led screen and 2 minutes later it shut of completely. i turn the receiver switch on and still now the led screen is blank ...please if someone could offer assistance. also , i loaded the new fix and followed the same directions. i repeated this process now twice. please help

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1698
Force Load Advice

Force loading 360 Elite

c/p of a post by beetlejuicecan.

c/p

- turn the the premier off completely
- format flash drive
- copy latest fix to flash drive
- insert flash drive into premier usb port
- press and hold OK button(locate on the front panel) then turn the premier on using the rear power switch, select file and let it load

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thanks for responding, however, i have been trying the force download but still does not work. as soon as i turn the box on, its says boot, followed by b, followed blank screen

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1600
Can't use usb for force load. Get loader s/w and connect to pc. Turn the unit off with the back switch. Open your loader, find the factory file, hold the download button down with your mouse, turn the unit on. At the first sign of a light, release your mouse, the bin should start loading. If it doesn't, try again, timing is critical doing this, may need to get someone to help you turn the STB on. After you get the factory flash loaded, do a factory default, load the latest bin file, reenter your sat settings, scan the sats one at a time...

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
when i hit download a window pops up to find where the bin file is located on computer . know what.. thanks again for responding

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
please help someone. still not working..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
i got the receiver to work by installing the 360eCHANF file, then factory file, then newest fix. i found files reading some forums..thanks for the help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us