JVVH DIT IT AGAIN

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 269
I am testing bin 201g, this bin is now working ok, all tp's works, as I am using this on a FLU more than 1 hr ago, but for respect to JVVH I do not post this bin, very soon the bin will be available.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 192
Well if you can't give it to anybody don't post.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6304
Juan
Where it will be available?

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 271
I am given info. the bin will be post very soon.

Silver Member
Username: Jigga19

Post Number: 138
I know alot of discusion has been posted and i searched through most... i couldnt find help on what happens if i downloaded puff v 201 f yesterday and it was working fine today i come home i had scanning channels... and when i reset my reciever to re instal tronics file it now getting rolling puff...what happend..

i tried the method told in some of the threads but it doesnt even let me load the file up... no matter what file... it just keeps rolling puff....

it doesnt let me load any file... the directions said if it give endless rolling puff just hookup ur laptop and load the file.. i tried it doesnt let me load anything just stays at 0%...what should i do anyone??/??

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 272
I believe tonight, but the most later will be tomorow, The bin has been working for only 1 hr , but all is ok.
the problem was the H/V polarization

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
I know alot of discusion has been posted and i searched through most... i couldnt find help on what happens if i downloaded puff v 201 f yesterday and it was working fine today i come home i had scanning channels... and when i reset my reciever to re instal tronics file it now getting rolling puff...what happend..

i tried the method told in some of the threads but it doesnt even let me load the file up... no matter what file... it just keeps rolling puff....

it doesnt let me load any file... the directions said if it give endless rolling puff just hookup ur laptop and load the file.. i tried it doesnt let me load anything just stays at 0%...what should i do anyone??/??

Silver Member

Post Number: 141

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 75
Maybe you lost power for a moment...what you need to do is a factory default then reload the bin and don't power it off or it will happen again ( that happen to me)...when I reloaded and not power it off it worked ok (only some few channels missing but no more rolling PUFF)

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
thnx for replyin... but how do i factory reset without being able to actually get in to the menu....it keeps rollin puff..

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 84
When you connect the computer you switch the unit on and as soon as the first P appears you click on write... Don't let it go even one puff roll or it won't work and stay at 0%.

Try that... But you should have posted on a new thread instead of highjacking this one...

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 479
Ok that's nice to know but soon we are have the same problem becuase the week is almost over and every body knows what happens another bin has to come out thats a lot presure on the coders. Specialy in this cristmas holly days.

Username: Jdelat

Post Number: 6
Juan what do you mean when you say but "for respect to JVVH" you posted it in the solo hispanos thread? Doesnt make any sense we are all here for the same reason. Keeping FTA alive. Obviously you had to learn how to do it from someone or somewhere when you started so quit being so damn stingy to everyone else.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 286
Yes I did, but look the time when this bin was posted on the web by 1234
here on ecoustics is the link ,just read. someone else did, then everyone was free to do it.anyway just 6 post, useless posts. keep it going very soon you will be a gold member.,
That is ways I start a new account, here that is
just for have fun. You dare are you when you said you care about FTA,I never read you before, I am here since 1995
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us