Has anyone tried this bin?

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 475
it works but is missing some channels but it still work

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 476
one thing if you do used it you have to resacan on it .

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13573
Please read this item brought to my attention by Juan Ramirezone in this forum.

C/P

'The Sweet One

Thanked 31,961 Times in 5,004 Posts
Warning ..please read!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its been brought to my attention that some members have been taking testing files and posting them on other sites

now we can't stop You from doing this ,but i would like to ask You all to please wait until whoever created the files gives the green light so to speak on releasing to the public

Thank You very much!!!

I still have the jvvh 201 e working, but its a flu, and I know how to jtag them, as I have 2 flu + 1 multistar, no problem.
but some ppl, screw up the reciver when they try to load b60,the new boot is 75, you only know the bin is puff because you see puff just one time, after the b75 boot appears across the stb led.I believe it will be the new boot.'

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 81
Nalin, after testing all these bins I believe the problems with no picture are related to the use of Channel Master. If there are any remnants (even bird name) from CM on the stb, you will get no picture, in which case the only solution is to do a factory reset from the stb then a fresh scan.

I am using the tronics bin, it's the only one I was able to make work reliably on my champion dvb (Pantec MS). Have you been able to use the 201e on your MS? What's your experience with CM?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13577
I have kept away from jvvh201e as it is an experimental BIN.
Lothario BIN was a disaster.
Tronic is sort of OK, but still having problems with losing the scans.
In general, I am disappointed. The coders should have known the simple fact that when Blacklist changed for regular BIN to Full EMU, and even gave it afresh name, there would be more than the usual changes. I could only alert the audience here not to use Tronic direct software, not because I don't like him (He is the best), but because his direct conversion software is based on altering specific locations and that would be different with the new series of release by Blacklist. His BIN release reflects his ability and commitment, and I consider it the best.

I am hoping they will find the right areas to alter and come out with a new BIN, but I think it will take BL 202 or 203 fmeu before the conversions are properly usable..... I am just being realistic....and hopeful. I am also expecting more bugs to show up in the original 201 full EMU BIN for the 2700A, which will force BL to publish another BIN before the next EMU.

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 88
Great to know - I've been reading similar stories elsewhere and my experience with the tronics bin is the same as yours: it's the most stable of them all.

What I find strange is, why this change in coding now? We could speculate this effort is done in preparation of nagra 3... Why bother redoing it so drastically otherwise?

Interesting developments in any case...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13583
It is the experience of doing a full EMU BIN that counts and matters most.

I am sure it will make the working with Nagra 3 code much easier.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 280
bin 201e, the only problem was the PIO's for that reason ppl only get H ch, no one V, the rest is OK. I still have the bin on 1 flu, the other is working with 201g, this bin is working ok, I got 257 on ech7, many of those are ch, that i"ve lost with other bins, now the tp's are stronger till now is working better than pansat2700a,
the reason they do not post the bin is .it is a little more bigger than b60 puff, and they are working on GUI+tools as everything is new.. now puff is using a b-75 mod boot.
I believe that the moded b-75 bins will be no posted anymore...
After I loaded the201g bin,I did a factory reset and rescan sats one by one.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13589
Where there is a will there is a way.
I am much more optimistic. Only time will tell.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 287
Nalyn , why you donot trust Tronics, nobody is helppings
JVVH but Tronics,the others mods are out of this, just waiting, tronics post the bin for test as jvvh post his for test, what happened is everyone want tv fast and free..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13596
You misunderstod me. I trust him. He IS the best in that group.
It is simply that the direct load software - 1.5_GUI will not work when memory locations are changed a lot.
His PUFF_201 BIN is OK and although somewhat deffective, it is the best amongst the lot that has been published.
I am off for next 5-10 days.
Keep up your good work.

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 142
Nalin Nyda who gives a fu[k?
You can take off the next 5-10 years
UploadUpload

Username: Jdelat

Post Number: 7
How come whenever I read these boards someone always has to go after Nalin who seems to be one of the few who has helped this Forum for these past years. Dont worry Nalin just a bunch of wannabees and haters out there!

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 143
joe if you want to call them haters
he or she should have a lot of them since he registered here.
But with only 7 post how would you know? How can anyone hate a person
they don't even know? I will tell you what they hate. They hate when Nalin
posts incorrect info. and then Bs when someone tries to correct him. Find me one
post of his where he has posted the correct info. and was bash for it.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 253
puff 201g version tested OK......

Username: Protuberent

Post Number: 1
where can i get it?

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 112
Here is tronics bin
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=69164

Bronze Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 24
hi 13ANNED...

can you apply this 201g on flu to pansat conversion? If so what are the steps?
is it bug free or are there any problems? If not bug free then what kind of problems?
Thanks...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
bump #2

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 310
Frank, do it as a regular puff bin, after that do a factory setting..
setup, sats;lnb and rescan , now set default keys, as before, the only problem is sometimes said scrambled ch, for a few second,but the pansats 2700a are doing the same,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Mucha gracias seniour Juan...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us