Missing international on my FLU

Bronze Member
Username: Arthur22

Post Number: 26
after loading the v201 from lathario, I am missing half of my channels on 1*18, I am now running Tronics v201 and it's still the same. anyone having the same problem?

I tried scan certain TPs only still no help.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13543
Did you do your antenna setup to set LNB frequency of 10750 or less? And other setup instructions for 118?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Thanks Nalin for replying, I do have all the settings right, all these happened after the Lathario BIN, can't find TP 11715 etc......this had happened before last time when there was a bad BIN a while back.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6297
A.W
Delete all channel on this satellite in menu and do a blind scan(power scan) then a autoscan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
thanks Plymouth, will give that a try

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
OK< it's not working, and it seems like it's not picking up all vertical TPs,only the horizontals. any idea Plymouth?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13575
DO NOT use Lothario BIN.
Fwank7 or UKR BIN is sort of OK with some problems mainly at the time of installing. You have switch off as soon as P appears, then after connecting and turning it on you do not turn off!

jvvh 201e or 201f are both experimental and should NOT be used till the author releases them to the public.

Tronic PUFF_201 is good - it solves the PUFF rolling problem of Fwank7 and UKR, but has some glitch causing rescans.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us