Tronics emu bin works and is not rolling...

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 70
Just found it at ftabins.net... It works and won't go into a rolling puff upon restart like the others - but if you load it it will erase your channel list and customization.

In any case, reloading a custom list from channel master on top of it won't work. You HAVE TO rescan if you want to use this bin.

So, no custom channel list reload, but at least it works :-)

I've had my hobby time for tonite, check it out, maybe try channel master on the freshly scanned channels and }let us know how it went :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13536
[link removed]

Message from Tronic
Tronics PUFF FEMU bin (Rolling PUFF fix)
"Ok I guess I will release my full Emu PUFF convert bin. It has been running flawlessly on my FLU
for about 8 hours.

JUST IN CASE OF UNFORESEEN ISSUES I RECOMMEND YOU KNOW HOW TO JTAG IF YOU USE THIS BIN!!!

I think it is ok, like I said it has had about 8 full hours of testing here but this full emu bin is a new animal and I don't want to be responsible if anything unexpected happens.

Regards,

Tronics"

Attached Files
File Type: zip Tronics_PUFF_v201_FEMU_RollPuffFix.zip

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
OK so although it does not roll upon restart, it tends to freeze and to lose its scanned channels, forcing you to to rescan again. Also, scanned lists can't be saved in channel master either, crashes the program and wipes the scan from the STB...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13558
So we are still a bit lost. This was bound to happen with a new type of BIN.
I am sure jvvh or Tronic will come with a solution in another day or two. After all they have to test before putting it out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Yep... That's what a hobby is about :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us