Factory default - PUFF, return of b75 ...

Username: Ln_trend

Post Number: 8
Hi everybody

I did a FACTORY DEFAULT by mistake and I erased everything on my 2700-2500 (PUFF) receiver. I reloaded the last file 201V it went through butit doesn't work, now I see b-75 is back on my receiver, before I had Boot60.When I turn on and off from the back after the PUFF flash the -75- comes up for a second and than it goes directly to the last channel. I tried to re-install Boot60 but it doesn't download, it will go up to 100% than says Failed Retry!!.Does anyone know how to re-install Boot60? What are the steps?
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Thank you

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13548
There are at least 10 PUFF thread active right now.
Please read some of the information posted and the problems with the new full emu BIN.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 257
mine said the same and just loaded puff 201 e. bin and still is working, inf, said b-75, maybe this is because the new kind of bin, I loaded the bin jvvh 201e last night about 11:54,Then was when the info changed to b-75, leave as is. rescan the ch,after I loaded new bin ,Itried to load boot60 too, but the receiver did not accept it, I believe that It's the new boot for this kind of bin,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13552
juan: I looked for jvvh puff 201e at ftatalk.com but did not find it. Is it still there or withdrawn?
there is the older fwank7 jvvh team bin (and ukr) but no newer BIN.
Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Popol_vuh

Post Number: 75
It's available at ftabins, Nalin. I'll get back after some testing.

www.ftabins. net/showthread.php?t=69196

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 258
JVVH posted for a few minutos for testing bin 201 e, after the testings for himself and others ,he removed the bin, later he improved other one and posted it.
It's the puff 201 f. I have both, but the #1 is working ok, The only things he did it a #2 bin was how to save the keys better and faster.

Silver Member

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 259
This is wat the bin inf. on my STB.said:
X-87BL
Api:75-V201 F_emu
Boot Ver:75, 07 Dec.2008
then they changed the boot
o modified it. but I do not have any issue untill now. everything are working.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13555
Juan Ramirezone: Thanks for the info on the jvvh BIN. Do you have a URL, so I can get it?
Thanks again.

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 242
Below are two links for PUFF and B75 at FTA

[link removed]

[link removed]

Username: Ln_trend

Post Number: 9
Thanks guys, i solved the problem last night, I had to convert back to original "FLU" than to JVV than to PUFF and at the end it paid out,is working fine.
If you use the new file (PUFF201)use this one Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_V201 because the other ones are PUFFING steady and aren't working properly. So use Ukr_Jvvh-Team-PUFF_V201 !
Thanks again!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us