Nfusion owners?

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 257
I've been thinking about grabbing an Nfusion box, I currently run a Neosat Ipro (which I like) but their track record isn't as good, and I want to be ready for N3 with the least amount of down time... what Nfusion box do you recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 504
NONE they are not safe!

Username: Canuck1248

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I have the nfusion hd...the best receiver out there. Don't listen to the hype that they are not safe...if you are worried you can always use a proxy. All dik, most bev

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1185
and how safe is your proxy .. LOL what fool told you your hiden now ?

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1730
Im going to buy a Nfusion I think i have a better chance of hit buy a car or seeing the Coders in a dress than i do getting busted.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6277
A proxy is not safe at all, but NFusion is up on N3, for now it is the best one.

Bronze Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 14
do you think if dn or b3v could have busted nfusion they would have done it by now? Or at least bring down their server(s) and bust the people who keep the servers running...

After a lot of reading I find nfusion an interesting topic as how it works. I suspect most all stb makers will go this route before long. Just my opinion.

Username: Canuck1248

Cambridge, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
how many people have been busted for using nfusion?

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 258
I used to run IKS on Neosat, but they put out cardless fixes fairly quickly so I disconnected it... I'm not worried about getting busted, I live in Canada and only hack DN, I couldn't give a sh1t about BEV, and I doubt DN would cross the line to nab me... only douchebags like DTV do that.

Silver Member
Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 189
NFusion is as save as Downloading illegal Music and Movies from the internet ... Who get busted doing that .....

And People who are saying that Who make you vbeleive Proxy is safe needs to answer the Question
"Who make you beleive that you any safer downloading bins over the Net ....

the truth is that If Dik or B3V really wants to catch you and authorities are in it with them then both are as dangerous as other ...

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 505
All I can do is reiterate what I said before "NONE they are not safe!"
If you want to believe something else then by all means feel free!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4356
bill hunter nfusion is safe,
i am using it for 1 yr now,
rite now nfusion hd is best to buy,,

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1589
It's very safe if U hack into yur neighbours wireless router.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
How Come Downloading a Bin file from a KNown Server is any safer ....

And if the agument is you still have to proof that you were using that software then same is true for any IKS ... you still have to profff that the donload stream went through the NFusion receiver and actually decoded by the Receiver rather then downloaded by Computer for testing ....

Hence any Logical person can't justfy 1 better then other unless offcourse you have some interest for the one or the other or you wanna Market 1 product ...

Silver Member
Username: Fakeman1

Germantown, Maryland USA

Post Number: 188
If the NFusion receiver is so Hot and safe
are the other Receiver Manufacturers
are that stupid for not jumping on the
bandwagon? very interesting.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1530
The IKS is generated from one or a few dedicated source servers for that specific purpose...where downloading a file is common from all servers for many purposes, and done daily by all people ....apples and oranges

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13535
The "safety" of Nfusion regarding Internet connection has been threshed out on this forum many a time and the general consensus was that it is pretty safe.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3837
This is only my personal opinion

I strongly think IKS is traceable
But providers can only do so much combating it
As much as using these receivers are prohibited
The fact is yo do have many rights at home

This is the equivalent of smoking pots at the privacy of yor home
They need a strong probable cause to enter yor home
A judge will need a stronger reason to warrant an arrest
Is also like trying to arrest James Macaulay cuz he smokes pots home at night
The judge will need a better reason than just smoking pots at home

So if yo think IKS is safe
Yor wrong cuz it is traceable
Yo need a special spoof router
But even that can't protect yo 100%

What's protecting yo from IKS is yor civil liberty
These type of PTA are non-indictable crimes

I wouldn't be afraid to use it
As long as yo don't get caught selling it or buying it

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1535
Talk to DTV about your civil liberties...Thousands received "Demand" letters of $5000 for stealing their signals...so instead of paying an attorney $5000 to fight DTV in civil court AND very possibly lose the case, most "settled" and voluntarily paid DTV $3500 to stop the civil action...wouldn't you?...makes smart financial sense!...and the few that paid and fought, usually always lost!

So believe want ya want, and do what ya want...but thats the facts..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13544
justforhaha's was one of the few who received a demand letter and actuallly paid up!! Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha, Ha ha ha ha

Bronze Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 14
justforhaha's there he or she is again right on
you like Sh!t on stink. If I didn't know any better
I would say he or she wants parts of yourass

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13550
There you are again posting as Mr. Sandman.
Decide whether you are Mr. Sandman or justforhaha's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
What I dodn't Understand is ... Aren't Bin files downladed from Dedicated Servers ... i.e Specific Domain and Static Address ...

Then Why can't they be traced ... If they can be traced then what makes them any safer then IKS ...

As for comments about if IKS is so Hot why don't others not do the same ... Well Its not so Dafe for the Builder of the equipment because he is the one to Host the Servers rather then just creating aBin file and distributing through third Party Websites ... And Then You can always Spread the UnSafe Rumour to keep your competitive advantage ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13551
Aamir: Look up UDP and Torrent - This is the way fragments of files or packets are sent for collation at the destination. It is not easy to trace and prove that one individual or one company is doing anything wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Hi Nalin Thank you for the information ....

You think RCMP or FIA would have any problem finding out if VSXXX.bin is downloaded from XYZ.com by a particular user of Bell or Rogers?

Somehow I find it hard that it be Harder for them compared to IKS ?

For an Amateur may be but when we talking about RCMP or FIA I don't think it really makes a difference one way or the other ...

As for the Actual Company like Viewsat vs nFusion yes I agree it would be much easier to track illigal activity from nFusion vs Viewsat but from consumer point of you though IKS might be less secure but for the agencies involved its piece of cake either way ... don't you agree

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13553
If the agencies could trace they would - the problem may be because of servers across many different countries outside of North America.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Isn't that true for nFusion as well. Aren't there servers in other countries as well.
As for particular website XYZ.com for downloading the bins they will have server on at one location because of static IP so how XYZ.com be any bit safer then nFusion IKS server ...

Sorry just trying to understand definite security risks or other wise ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13562
Aamir: UDP is a method whereby several servers will put out bits of information (packets) from one request. Sometimes it could be several hundred servers.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6289
Good comment from Greg

greg raf
Gold Member

Post Number: 1730

Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 06:06 pm: Edit Post
Im going to buy a Nfusion I think i have a better chance of hit buy a car or seeing the Coders in a dress than i do getting busted.

Haha found one person on court paper for NFusion, we know that you buy Sonicview on your site, so stop your false rumor.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 255
ply mutt, just curious, do you own a nfusion?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6293
Mohamarde, just curious, do you own a nfusion?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1746
Just got my Nfusion today Plymouth im going to try to set it up tonight if i have time.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6296
Greg
ya give me news on it, because i look for buy one too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
I want to buy one too :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Hi Nalin,
The request to download a file is going as a simple Http Request to the Static IP address of the Website where the Bin resides with the filename in it. All you need is a very Simple Sniffer or Sofwarre to Know Who is requesting it from Bell Rogers etc ...
Where does UDP comes in. because you will get caught even before that ...

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3838
Haha's right
The demand letters are real
But must of been a bluff
They are not from court
Yo can demand anyone all yo want
It doesn't mean they will collect sh!t

Yo can even get a court judgement against someone but good luck try to collect it

This is why the preferred process by any judge to make an arrest is during a sale's transaction

I didn't mean civil liberty as if it's legal for PTA
What I'm saying yo can smoke pots at yor home as much as yo want

If yor one of the people that settled for $3500 to avoid $5000 law suit
What can I say
Yo got duped
Maybe DTV bluffed and it worked

I would of settle it in court if I were yo
They needed an attorney for at least $10,000
As a corpration
Yo don't need one
They have to be real stupid to go after one person for PTA

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6300
Here in Quebec city a Fta store was close because the guy sold FTA receiver ready with file inside, he sold 2 receivers to a policeman in civil.
What a idiot!

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 281
Of course, if Nfusion was to do a good job of encrypting the communications into a VPN tunnel over the Internet, nobody at all would get spied upon. It would simply be impossible for CIA or RCMP to sniff upon packets.

Total privacy would exist and only the owner of the box would be able to decrypt since he supplied a key.

But we don't know that since Nfusion keep its things secret !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 282
Oh.... by the way... in NO WAY does UDP preserves identity. UDP is a packet format called a datagram and yes it needs a source and destination IP address to get delivered to your door. Easy to sniff upon with a packet sniffer.

Only a VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnel can preserve your identity. It will be sniffed as a communications between a source and destination but you cannot know what the communications is all about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
And I doubt CIA or RCMP would get a search warrant by telling a judge they do not know the content of communications.

Username: Terebichan

Post Number: 5
At this time theres only few channels available with NFusion, there's no additionnal channels since 1 december.
Check if the actual package is good for you, if not, wait.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Well they can get the warrant by knowing the actual content of an Http request when you make a Http request that can very easily be sniffed to find source and destination to particular server to download a Bin file without the VPN i.e. Viewsat, Sonicview, Pansat are as insecure as Nfusion this way .... the only difference i see that for other receiver you have to connect to server for lets say 5 minutes and in nFusion you have to connect to the server 1 second every minute lets say.
Doesn't make 1 any secure then others How I see it ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1190
sure it does Aamir a a non IKS reciever needs two things to be fully open to recieve pirated programing

a FTA reciever.. legal alone
a Third party Bin.. just some data

your guilty when the two are combined

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13570
I will make these final comments for Aamir.
1. If you are smart you use a dynamic IP to send a request. For example, Bell Sympatico and Rogers in Canada, both provide a modem where the IP change can be set from 1 min to 9999minutes or the newer modems can be set for static IP. The choice is yours.
2. The destination of the request is an IP address in a foreign country. It is difficult enough for the authorities to get a warrant to snoop inside the servers of their own country. Do you think they can get an enforceable search warrant for a server in a foreign country?
3. The responses come in multiple packets from different countries and servers. They are floating in the Internet Ethernet world. They may be traced to a particular receipient, but to find that that person actually used it to decrypt signals is not going to be possible. There is so much junk being sent to all internet address.
4. Then you have to gather all this information and convince a judge.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Thank you Nalin for the explanation ...

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 72
Hey Guys where is good place to look for nFusion and wich one is the best...thanks.

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 257
ply mutt says:Mohamarde, just curious, do you own a nfusion?

Mutt head, I own 2 of them, how many do you own?

Silver Member

Post Number: 285
Let me add one more thing about Internet spying !

There are zillions and zillions of megabytes of junk circulating over the Internet daily. Including all of the criminal activities.

Just on emails, 183 billion messages per day means more than 2 million emails are sent every second.

We can rest assured that authorities have better things to do than catching an individual testing TV !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 286
We should sleep well. The economy is crumbling all over the world. Countries are rationalizing (cutting) jobs including in law enforcement. Those wasting their time sniffing the internet would be better used at searching for those who created the poisonous financial products that made the stock market crumble and created a worldwide deep recession !!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
I apologize. I was upset and had to give my 2 cents on Big Brother spying.

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 44
You people are saying all the right
things you want to hear. Most of you
don't know Sh!t about this FTA Hobby.
Now you going to tell us about the worlds web and what the Law can or can't do.

The Coders) } they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words, friend I do think you missed out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4357
Perycles2005
Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 72

Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 09:11 pm: Edit Post
Hey Guys where is good place to look for nFusion and wich one is the best...thanks.

search digital, they are official sponsor,
check my other thread for nfusion..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1747
Success Plymouth after two days of hair pullin ive got my b@v back.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6309
Greg
Good, which model you buy and price$
You buy in Canada?

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6311
Thanks Greg for you reply

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 262
Hey mutt head, you never did tell me how many you owned. I told you I owned two, now how many do you own?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4364
glad to hear out it works for you greg
i guess just to defferentitate b.w models they called one nova , navenio and the other one hd,
yeh it does have a card slot, but never used it may be if u found u can do something with it pls let us know,
yeh nfusion is doing a wonderful job and it will be handy when nagra 3 hits as we will get bev channels,
i think nagra 3 is comming soon as dn is freezing again on myk1plus inter channels,
any one experiment any odd freeze on other brands except NF

Gold Member

Post Number: 1200
just kidding but actually just wanted to hit 1200 post :P

Now bug/ger off and go play with your new toy

Gold Member

Post Number: 1750

Congrats on 1200 Paul. I hope you have as many useless posts as i do.

Silver Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 111
greg, that is a Nova you have, none of the units actually say 'nova' on them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1751
Thanks mr Bobo shan. I hope it keeps me going when everything else goes down. Ill have to check with Kings crystal ball to see when.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us