Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13509
None so far.

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 250
Rose bud the pancrap queen will keep you informed with all the latest ways to fry your box.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13515
As of now there are no b75_201 conversion BINs.
Probably AV will make one tomorrow and post it at his crazyfta site

Bronze Member
Username: Stormyone072

Canada

Post Number: 46
Thanks Nalin
U always a big help :-)
luv ya *hugs*
as for the other two, go f*ck yourselves

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13554
Thanks for the "vote of thanks"

Bronze Member
Username: Post_man

Post Number: 64
Hello
Does anyone here knowns where I may find
the b75_201 conversion BINs.

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 55
nobody read anymore?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 47
ok so puff 201 is out what about b75 one anyone working on it?

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 48
oh and your welcome nalin :-) u have always given me great advice

Username: Abs_qur

Post Number: 3
Hello, I have converted FLU, and have been using B75 bin by black Tyger, or JVVH files with 448 KB size...
Can I use this latest bin Lothario_V201_PUFF.bin ? Which is also 448 KB in size, I do NOT have PUFF or anything...
Any help is greatly appreciated...Many Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 195
Convert to Puff and you will not wait for files so long.Here is a link on how to.Do not use Puff unless you convert. http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=31312

Post Number: 5
Is this the only way for now ?

What is PUFF anyway ? and why all of a sudden, we have to convert to PUFF now ? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 196
Pretty well unless you want to wait.Puff has been out for quite some time now.The support for b75 is not worth the coders time as there is too many files for these dinasuar receivers.read this thread Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 08:55 pm: Edit Post C/P from JVVH 2 hrs ago Quote: Originally Posted by haddad287 hey guys, is it why I cannot modifiy the 201 emu bin to make a b75 bin? so using lh5? becuase after I us5 lh5 compression to compress the 0 file, Then the file is like 460kb. Usually it is around 410kb-415kb. And the ending of the compressed file is 0x00073333. And usually the 4th digit after the x is 6. And now it is not. There simply is not enough space for the bin code after lh5 compression. Even the gzip code is filling up most of the space that we have for a bin right now (we have 0x70000 total and my compression took up 0x6c000 of it). Now, I am trying to compress some of the data sections of the flash to make room for other stuff--if we compress the channel data from 0x40000 down to 0x10000 we get 0x30000 to play with, some of that could be used for code space. BUT, gzip (puff) compression is 90% of what people use, why bother to support something for 10% of folks that haven't made any effort to keep up. the ways JVVH said no b75 bins,Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 08:55 pm: Edit Post C/P from JVVH 2 hrs ago Quote: Originally Posted by haddad287 hey guys, is it why I cannot modifiy the 201 emu bin to make a b75 bin? so using lh5? becuase after I us5 lh5 compression to compress the 0 file, Then the file is like 460kb. Usually it is around 410kb-415kb. And the ending of the compressed file is 0x00073333. And usually the 4th digit after the x is 6. And now it is not. There simply is not enough space for the bin code after lh5 compression. Even the gzip code is filling up most of the space that we have for a bin right now (we have 0x70000 total and my compression took up 0x6c000 of it). Now, I am trying to compress some of the data sections of the flash to make room for other stuff--if we compress the channel data from 0x40000 down to 0x10000 we get 0x30000 to play with, some of that could be used for code space. BUT, gzip (puff) compression is 90% of what people use, why bother to support something for 10% of folks that haven't made any effort to keep up. the ways JVVH said no b75 bins

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13595
If you must go to PUFF, use Tronic PUFF_201 BIN. You are less likely get a dead receiver.

Silver Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 245
Tronics_PUFF_v201_FEMU_RollPuffFix
this one for 2500>>2700??

Post Number: 8
Just noticed someone placed Pansat 2700 clone safe B-75 on this site yesterday,
http://www.dishkeys.co.nr_

Just remove _ at the end...
any idea on this B75 file ?

anyone tested it ?

Silver Member
Username: 3dges

Compton

Post Number: 110
doesn't work i just tested.

Bronze Member
Username: Canadiandude

Post Number: 32
are converted B75 pansat up and running? which Bin is being used now?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us