Full EMU PUFF_V201 for 2500/FLU

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13470
Use only on PUFF converted receivers. Or convert to PUFF first.

PUFF_201 full EMU for FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500

PUFF_201 full EMU version

[link removed]

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 834
Nalin, has this Bin been tested yet? Usually I load the Bins you provide without a second thought but this came out faster than I expected so I just had to ask.

Silver Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 128
if this is the same as the lothario v.201 puff then i wouldnt try it because i just put that one in and when i turn on the reciever it just keeps going p u f f the whole time. Looks like its no good.

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 450
This lothario v.201 puff is noo good, wait for a proper puf fix....

Silver Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 130
stated by joebe dont know if it actually works but if it does than all credit to him.

okies heres what I had to do... I had to have all wires hooked up to the box then reput the bin on and when the box rebooted itself it worked. Howver when I had all the wires unplug from the sat and tv and loaded the bin it worked fine. then when I pluged in the wire coming into the house and the wire our to the tv the box rebooted and i experanced the same issues as everyone else. However when I left all wires hooked up and reput the bin on and let the box reboot on its own its currently working fine. Been on working for over 30 mins

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13473
The Lothario PUFF_201 is NOT good.
Wait for a new BIN.

Username: Jerryvaughn

Post Number: 5
You have to factory reset your receiver, then reinstall the 201 file, then reset your sat settings to previous settings, then do a BLIND scan on echo 7 as well as echo 8.6, most everything will be there except for some missing channels. I have done this on my 2500 pansat and it is working on all scanned channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Hockeycraze12000

Post Number: 18
Lothario's bin are not reliable, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Wait for a fix by jvvh or Black Tyger.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13480
Fwank7 and UKR BINs using V201 full emu are out and posted.
Do not use the Lotharioo PUFF_201 BIN

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 465
there are already out but they got the same problem do not load any yet find the correct bin.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1505
c/p fwank7

V201_Full_EMU works good but has same issues as everyone else and that's when you reboot receiver you get rolling PUFF...

If your receiver is not by the computer, soon as download is complete and you see the first" P " turn the receiver OFF...
Then hook it up and power it on but don't turn it OFF again or it will go to rolling PUFF.

end c/p

So to recap...

Load V201_Full_EMU
Let the box reboot, but power off when you see the first 'P'..
Hook up to TV and power on...do NOT shut OFF
All should be ok!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13487
If you are going to use the new PUFF_201 BINs, you will have to accept some limitations. NOTE that this applies to PUFF BINs on 2500/FLU conversions

Rolling PUFF workaround...

c/p fwank7

V201_Full_EMU works good but has same issues as everyone else and that's when you reboot receiver you get rolling PUFF...

If your receiver is not by the computer
, soon as download is complete and you see the first" P " turn the receiver OFF...
Then hook it up and power it on but don't turn it OFF again or it will go to rolling PUFF.

end c/p

So to recap...

Load V201_Full_EMU
Let the box reboot, but power off when you see the first 'P'..
Hook up to TV and power on...
All should be ok!

Then DO NOT SWITCH IT OFF!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us