Best recciver

Username: Crrnat

Post Number: 10
Sorry guys, My friend asked me last night what is his best choice in buying a receiver, mine is pansat 2500a and I told him I do'nt recommend it, so I want to know what are the best choices now. thanks so much

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 46
SD or HD programming? Sub or Non Sub? DirecTV, Dish or BEV? This info could help us help you narrow it down.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 2102
Conaxsat NANO is highly recommended if you want THE BEST receiver at a very low price. If you do not care about the price, then the following receivers are the best receivers to buy, in my opinion:

1. nFusion NOVA/HD/SD (IKS Units)
2. Conaxsat Duo/Trio/NANO/Mini

I know that Viewsat and Sonicview receivers are very popular and recommended by other people, but Conaxsat and nFusion receivers are way a head of others. Conaxsats have full EMU bin and that is why they rarely go down, during DN ECMs. nFusion has IKS and it stays up 99.8% of the time, during DN/BEV ECMs. Plus, nFusion is the FIRST unit that is running over 190 BEV N3 channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Crrnat

Post Number: 11
thanks you AV,
Lisle B , my friend does not know alot abuot the differnces, I guess he is looking for dishnetwork, and he might prefer HD if the prices are not that different.

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 47
Okay. As AV said, Viewsat and Sonicview are most popular. I don't know about the nFusion and Conaxsat recievers though.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1456
Conaxsat is UP all the time, more than any other receiver...and without a doubt, the most reliable the past 4 months..and as good or better than any in the past 12-18 months..

For HD, Sonicview 8000 is the best.....but due to Nagra 3, buying a much more expensive HD receiver is not recommended at this time..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6088
Sonicview is always down, don't listen LK aka haha, Viewsat and Captiveworks is far in front on non IKS

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1459
Actually LOSER Boba..CNX has been up much more than the DB...in fact , it has NOT been down at all in many months now..so STFU azzwipe!

and CNX has been up MORE than the Nfusion too!

Also...most here are not familiar with the DB or DVB, which is NOT user friendly like the CNX...U can set up a CNX in 20 minutes...the DB, DVB, and Nfusion cannot do that, especially for a newbie!

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 554
Boaring.... DB has not been down either with CS but once again that above a gobble gobble little wanna be like u...

all u knows is copy/paste...

U not a tester I knows and all of dss community knows it....

poooooooooor old lady LK OWNED again....

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 387
i would perfer best receivers for fast files are sonic view and viewsat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us