More bev channels are up on Nfusion .. happy testing

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 4328
C&P FROm [link removed]

Re: B3V 91 Channel Update for Nova 01 Dec 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking
Okay B3V fans, we picked up quite a lot of channels this AM, but sadly only a few for our Quebec residents sorry plymouth Here is the channel lineup for 01 Dec 2008, Nova, Bin 149.1, and only Satellite 91

50-78 DESCR
100 SRC-A
110 TVA-Q
111 SRC-Q
112 SRC-M
115 TVA-M
120 Poko
121 TVA-O
122 Vu-f
126 RDI
130 METEO
149 CPACF
159 VuF
184 ALRT
197 NEWS2
198 XPRS2
199 NTV
200 CBC-A
201 ATV
202 ASN
203 CBC-H
204 GLB-H
205 CTV-M
206 CBC-M
208 CBC-O
209 A-OTT
210 CBC-T
211 GLB-T
212 CTV-T
213 SUNTV
214 CITYTV
215 OMNI1
216 OMNI2
217 CHEX
218 E!ONT
219 A-BAR
220 A-LON
221 MCTV
225 CTV-W
226 CBC-W
227 GLB-W
228 CITY-W
229 ONHD
230 XPRS
232 XPRS*
235 CTV-R
236 GLB-S
239 CTV-E
240 GLB-E
241 CITYE
242 CBCNA
243 CTV-C
244 GLB-C
245 CBC-C
246 CITYC
250 CTV-V
251 CBC-V
252 GLB-V
253 CITYV
255 EIBC
256 A-VIC
259 CFJC
261 VISION
263 SWAP
265 TVO
266 SCN
267 ACCES
268 KNOW
269 APTN
280 NBC-E
281 ABC-E
282 CBS-E
283 FOX-E
284 PBS-E
287 NBC-W
288 ABC-W
289 CBS-W
290 FOX-W
291 PBS-W
294 PEACH
295 WGN
296 WSBK
297 CW11
300 M
301 MFEST
302 M-XS
303 M-FUN
304 MPIX
305 MRPIX
306 HBO1
307 HBO2
308 MC1
309 MC2
310 MC3
311 EA1
312 EA2
326 SUPR-1
327 SUPR-2
328 SUPR-3
329 SUPR-4
330 IFC
331 MVOLA
332 SCRM
333 DRVin
334 ACTN
335 DIVA
400 TSN
401 TSN2
403 PPVu*
404 GolTV
405 SNETO
406 SNETE
407 SNETP
408 SNETW
409 ESPNe
410 SCORE
411 OLN
412 FoxSP
414 PPVu
415 RAPTR
416 GOLF
417 SPEED
419 WFN
421 NHL-N
423 NHL-i
424 NHLVu
481 VuPPV
500 CNN
501 CTVNN
502 CBCNW
503 CP24
504 BNN
505 WEA
506 WEA-i
507 FOX-NC
508 HNN
509 CNBC
510 BBCWN
515 TECH
520 DISC
521 TLC
522 HIST
523 CIVIL
524 GEO
525 ANIML
526 VIVA
528 COURT
529 BOOK
549 PHDIS
551 YTV-E
552 YTB-W
553 TREE
554 TOONE
555 TOONW
556 FMLY
557 FAN-W
558 BBC-K
559 D-KDS
569 BFVSC
570 MUCH
571 MMM
575 CMT
576 BET
577 MTV2
579 BPM
580 VIBE
581 MTV
599 TOONR
600 HGTV
610 SLICE <--601
602 W
603 FOOD
608 COSMO
615 A&E
616 SHO-E
617 SHO-W
622 BIO
625 CMDY
626 CMDYW
627 SPACE
628 SPIKE
638 MSTRY
639 GAME
651 CTS
652 MIRCL
660 TSC
670 VuS32
672 XPRS2*
700 TELAT
731 ALERT
732 LOCK

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 597
seams like the same channels as before

any new ones?

Nfusion still does not have a real N3 fix and not even close to all channels no ppv or p orn 2

Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 35
How can anyone tell what System Encryption they are using?

kate....Nfusion still does not have a real N3 fix. How do you know that?

How can anyone tell that Bell Express
is on N3? or NFL tickets are on N3.

sada.....you are saying c&p
C&P FROm [link removed]
are you receiving all these channels?

Is this some kind of sales bs?
It would be nice if some of the Seniors
here we can trust to dig up more info.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6058
Thanks for the info Sada
Keep your good work

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 138
Thanks sada for info.

Bronze Member
Username: Koku99

Post Number: 72
There are few new channels working as posted by Sada. Channels such as sportsnet and score for all the sports junkies are working. Also other channels such as slice are working. I think they are up to 193 channels now. New channels keep showing up every day. No PPV though. Hopefully we'll get em soon.

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1670
Freedom of the Press go back in your hole. There must be some good info down there you can dig up. And take your spammer girlfriend Kate with you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
found this on othe site. Accessing Nagra 3/Security - IKS Talk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Facts about IKS - Accessing Nagra 3

Nagra 3, which BEV and DN are using on their systems, and many fear is unbreakable is....well, broken. Its just a matter of implementing it in FTA, if this can be done because the current break is being used in Europe with Card-sharing (IKS) as well as in Nfusion in Canada/USA and Mexico.

For those who say Nfusion did not hack Nagra3. your right they didnt. They don't have to because this is the way they designed their equipment to work.

Nfusion can operate in 3 ways. (Although most people are only aware of 2).
IKS/Card Sharing - The involves sharing woring key data, almost as if you were running a subscription. This is Nfusions primary method.
Emulator - Nfusion can run in full emulation which most receivers cannot. Most are partial, although they claim full. CNX is an example of Full Emu. Although Nfusion does not currently allow both emulator and IKS. Although they have in the past, and they will again in the future. This is a "card hack" that is the same as using an FTA receiver and Autorolling bins. This is Nfusions secondary (or backup).
KS - Yes, just plain old Key-sharing, which is pre-loaded and not maintained by internet connections. Some IKS boxes already do this (I believe Neo-IKS does this) and SonicView is currently in the works of designing a circuit board that can be added inside SV boxes. It is the same as IKS, except users are downloading the data, lets say to USB and loading them to the boxes. A mix between Emulation and IKS sort of.
At the moment, Nfusion is running IKS, but when problems occur they can release an Emulated bin, they have done this before when having issues with IKS. At the moment we have only seen Nagra 3 operate on IKS, but that is not to say they don't have an emulator working on it.

Now, I keep reading posts and whiners saying "NFUSION NEVER HACKED N3, ITS JUST A TEMPORARY WORKAROUND." and/or "They can only access some channels, they suck/have no way to carck nagra3".

-Their goal was not the crack Nagra 3. They use key/card sharing and they have proven themselves in IKS as no other box has accessed Nagra 3 yet. Nfusion intended to use IKS to access Nagra 3 and its working. Yes at the moment they can only access some channels, and yes the list is growing daily. No one receiver coding team can snap their fingers and all the channels are there. Even when cards were cracked, we have Football Cards, Hockey Cards, Movies, Locals, etc. We didn't get "wide open" right away. Also, it is not a temporary fix, IT IS THE FIX. Some believe the job they have done is incomplete. IT IS COMPLETE. Now they are just adding channels.

The reason they don't have all the channels is because they are acquiring key data for each and every channel. It is believed they are using subscription cards (new N3/G3 cards) and sharing them amoung IKS followers (nf) allowing them access to whatever channels that card accesses. Remember when you get a sub, you dont a card and then EVERY channel is open. You get packages like sports, movies, dish 500, etc. So even if they are using Subscription cards, and people believe this will be caught and removed, they are so far the ONLY known people to read a Nagra 3 card and/or data. So before you go bashing Nfusion, they have done more than anyone else and are the only ones with a working Nagra 3 system. They have done an outstanding job. Basically, yes Nfusion has cracked Nagra 3. No they didnt release a wide open emulator. But this was their intentions, even their Nagra 2 runs on IKs not emulation.

IKS Security - Don't fear being caught or let anyone scare you

As an IKS user you take a chance, same chance as using a modified FTA box. Some people take extra steps to secure their IKS box "just in case". Remember (in Canada at least) you have rights while using the internet, many of which internet providers try to break by using EULA, but the law overpowers them in every way.

IKS Security:
Note: IKS is already on a secure connection, if Dik or B*v were able to catch users on the secure servers, they would have done so already. They can not.
Use a proxy, this involves connecting to a server somewhere else in the world, and can be done more than once to provide a lily-pad theory, so even if they did track your connection it would bounce through China to Germany to India back to China.
Use cable-hack, for those with cable internet access. if you are really worried and have a little extra spending cash. There is a cable modem, gone by the terms of Cable-Hack and we actually have a section in our forums. It is a non-provisioned cable modem, similar to that the cable company provides. This modem allows you to set your own settings instead of the cable co doing it for you. It allows you to remove your speed cap (not recommend because cable co can obviously recognize this) but also allows you to use the internet privately, and not reveal your IP/Identity. Meant for IKS users!

IKS is much safer than everyone thinks. Many people are scared, but you have just as good as a chance as being caught with an FTA Box. Allow there is no e-trail, law enforcement have many ways of detecting if you are using a service. I was previously with Cogeco Cable Loss Prevention and we had a device that when aimed at a cable line, similar to a radar gun, would show a live picture of the cable turning an orange colour, like infra red. Dish can check records to see if the residence has a subscription, and can tell where the dish is aimed, and tell if is aimed in the direction. Also, remember when you have a receiver connected, it sends power down the line to the dish, for those who think "Well anyone could have a dish mounted and aimed, but it doesnt mean Im stealing service". Yes, they can.

Simply, when are not paying for satellite, regardless of IKS or FTA, or even a DN stb. You are taking a chance.

My mother has her satellite dish inside her apartment, aiming directly through a glass window and she gets 98% signal. If you are that scared, you can do this. It DOES work.

Also, a story of my own. I was receiving DN with an FTA box a couple years back, and RCMP with the company of B*v[/i] representative, came knocking on my door. They asked for permission to check out my satellite. The rcmp officer stated they were looking for B*v Theft of service, and I advised him it was Dik in USA, and he said the RCMP really doesn't care and told me not to worry because no law in Canada or ontario says you cant steal american signal. He said if you steal B*v, you would be in quite some trouble and I showed him briefly, and they left.

I hope that comforts the Canadians here in the forum. The only reason Dave got away with charging Canadians, is because they registered a business in Canada, and stated they were going to start providing service in Canada. Then they had right to charge whoever, being a Canadian provider. They nailed thousands of people, then closed up shop in Canada and headed home. From time to time they still come here and nail businesses. Just last week they hit a satellite shop down the street for providing equipment that allowed users to illegal obtain dik service. (Im not sure what it was or how).

Gold Member

Post Number: 4329
ate
Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 597

Posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 - 11:59 pm: Edit Post
seams like the same channels as before

any new ones?

Nfusion still does not have a real N3 fix and not even close to all channels no ppv or p orn

what do u mean , if u see the channels list from last week and compare to this, there are lots of channels that are added to nfusion and they are working
yes no ppv or por*n yet but sill thats huge improvement,
fredom of press i own nfusion and check random channels before i put it here,
and thanks guys,
i hope they crack ppv and venus soon,

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Yes its true they are adding more channels through iks card sharing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4330
Is this some kind of sales bs?
It would be nice if some of the Seniors
here we can trust to dig up more info.
Freedom of the Press
Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 35

sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 4328

white girl i don't put any b.s here,
and i am not the salesman
i am a tester,
will put something what is true
as these channels are verified by rocky,darshan and lots of other members at nfusion site nfusion forum
if u look through some of my older posts i talked about nfusion..
"the good and bad "

Gold Member

Post Number: 4332
what ever u wanna call it...
what ever makes you happy

Gold Member

Post Number: 4333
[link removed]
what i meant by the comment that i am not saying to you that buy a nfusion
i am telling that you that i have nfusion and i tested some of above to make sure those channels are working before posting here,,
}

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6081
Sada which best NFusion model to buy?
Sd and HD
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2231
I HAVE NFUSION AND LOVE IT . IT'S JUST CARD SHARING AND NOT N3. GET OVER IT GUYS.}

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 797
Anybody with DIAL UP use Nfusion? Just curious if it would work very well, not that I could afford to keep my phone line tied up anyway??

Bronze Member
Username: Superslammy

Post Number: 88
dialup? R U Serious? Not even dsl lite at least?

Silver Member

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 799
I drive a AMC Gremlin and I get my tv for free

Gold Member

Post Number: 4338
Plymouth
Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6081

Posted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 - 06:41 pm: Edit Post
Sada which best NFusion model to buy?
Sd and HD
Thanks

plymouth nfusion hd will be wiser choice b.c it has built in usb and pvr,
sd have lace of usb/ pvr (using ext harddrive),
nf hd will also work will standalone soon,
but depends on how much u wanna spend
b.w sd and hd ,
nf hd is better choice,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4339
and thanks for cleaning up the thread,

Gold Member

Post Number: 4340
tiger wood u can definately use but i won't recommend it channel change is already slower with nova model and with dial up connection, u have to wait more in order for channels to come up.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6187
Thanks Sada for your reply.

It will be the next i buy.

I just bash all post by false Kate and give more work to Admin

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1468
C/P

How to Connect Nfusion to Dial - Up

You don't need to be a whiz at computers, just follow the direction

When you have the XP dialup server configured, you can connect the computer and the nFusion together either with a hub or switch, or even just a Network crossover cable (a network cable with the send receive pairs reversed, not straight thru, available at Radio Shack) either way with the dialup connection connected to the internet, simply plug the network cable into the nFusion and it should get an IP address from the DHCP in the computer. Give it a minute or so, then check the "Network" settings on the nFusion and see if it now has a TCP/IP address assigned, it will probably be something like 192.168.0.x . and you should be able to get IKS over the internet, and also get bin updates, but as they are in the vicinity of 800k it will take a while, depending of course on how fast your dialup actually is. I must be honest, I have not tried this with my nFusion as I have a 6MB cable broadband, but I do have a lawyer client that has two computers connected thru an ICS connection hosted by a third computer with a dialup and it has been running trouble free for over 2-1/2 years, slow, but it works for MS Updates, email, Antivirus updates etc.
Good luck!

This is what I used to get Nfusion connected to the Internet
DYNEX PCI Adapter 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Model DX-E101
DYNEX 4 Port 10 Mbps HUB
CAT 6 Premium NetWork Cable
When you have followed all the directions on the link above connect your hub to your computer, do not use the port that says uplink use port 1, 2, 3,or 4. Myself I used 1 and 3.

Connect the other cable to the Nfusion. Now connect to the internet.
When you have a connection turn stb on from the back .You should at this time have a TCP/IP. Go to menu Network information and see if your information is there. If not go back to the link and start again.

If you do have your information there, go to Control panel ,click on internet connection and you will see your dial up connection and your lan connection. Click on your lan connection. What I did here was close every thing, I only left the lan page up don't shut off the internet.
I found by doing this I was able to down load the files with out it shutting down part way through. I only have a 28.8kbps connection, so the least programs running the better. As far as the red light goes, it does it own thing sometimes on sometimes off. I checked my IKS by ooooo out the keys. You will then see the red light start blinking.

Good Luck!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13406
justforhaha's posted something from somewhere and does not know how it works or what it is all about. For a long time she was telling us she had a static IP, when she only had a dynamic one which she did not know how to change!

SHE DOES NOT HAVE A NFUSION, SO WHAT IS SHE DOING ANSWERING SADA'S QUESTION?

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 236
rose bud nalin, do you have a nfusion? Just wondering, with all the bs you put out you sound like you have one.

Do you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1469
THATS A POST TAKEN FROM THE NFUSION SECTION OF THE FORMER F2ATV SITE, WHICH WAS THE PIONEER AND HOME SITE FOR NFUSION..AND ITS CONTENTS ARE TRUE..

AS I STATED ITS A C/P ...AND A TRUTHFUL ONE...IN FACT IT WAS A "STICKY' THERE...WHICH MEANS IT WAS A GOOD VERY IMPORTANT POST..

Whatever FTA receivers I may own and test, which I will never admit to publically for obvious reasons, has nothing to do with the accuracy of what I post...I ONLY post what myself or others of credibility have TESTED and CONFIRMED..

I do NOT post any UNCONFIRMED crap from newbies or anybody, like nalin and her alaises post all the time here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4342
\b{question?}

Tiger Woods
Silver Member

WONT BE GOLFING, UNTIL
BUICK OPEN

Post Number: 797

Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 - 08:09 am: Edit Post
Anybody with DIAL UP use Nfusion? Just curious if it would work very well, not that I could afford to keep my phone line tied up anyway??

Answer

justforhaha's
Gold Member

Post Number: 1468

Posted on Thursday, December 04, 2008 - 10:06 pm: Edit Post
C/P

How to Connect Nfusion to Dial - Up

Gold Member

Post Number: 1470
sada...You missed the answer... you're too busy trying to discredit me...Too busy to see the trees because of the forest...

Question..."Anybody with DIAL UP use Nfusion? Just curious if it would work very well?"

Answer....slow, but it works

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1541
nice 'chumley' posts LK LOL

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1698
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 4346
digital
Premium Sponsors Join Date: Nov 2008

New Official Price drop for nFusion/Nuvenio units!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!

WOW!!!

Due to the high volume of sales in the last few weeks, nFusion/Nuvenio has a Christmas give for you today!

All units are brand new with 1 year no hassle warranty!

Dealers, please contact Nuvenio.ca right now to find out the savings that are being passed on to you.

Official Retail Prices:

USA:
nFusion NOVA $129.99US
Nuvenio SD $174.99US
Nuveion HD $374.99US

Canada:
nFusion NOVA $159.99CAN
Nuvenio SD $219.99CAN
Nuvenio HD $459.99CAN

Volume sells and now, the factory that makes the nFusion/Nuvenio receiver line has decided to give a price break that is passed on to the customer.

nFusion has picked up quite a bit in the last few weeks and with these new pricing, there is no stopping them.

Number 1 Support!
Best Warranty!
Great Price!

Is going to be a warm winter because nfusion is putting the world on fire again!

Remember to only purchase from an authorized dealer with a valid dealer number.

Those that are selling clones will have many issues now with the price of the original units down at this level.

Visit Nuvenio.ca for more info about where to buy in Canada or the US.
Remember that every authorize dealer must have a valid dealer number.

NO DEALER NUMBER = NO WARRANTY

What more can I say but Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

For distributions in Canada, contact Digital Store 1-877-486-9901 (www. The Digital Store . com)
For distributions in the US, contact nFusion Online 1-866-316-6896 (www. nFusion Online . com)

Digital

on sale now , best time to buy..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1475
SPAM!!!!

Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 8
Admin
Username: Admin

Please keep reporting spam here when you see it.

I just removed the latest round of spam, and banned the user.

Thanks Admin Plymouth

Plymouth do what you do best,report the spammer above.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13413
I think Plymouth would like to take suggestions, but first you must decide whether you are "justforhaha's", "LK", "Mr. Sandman" or "Mohamad Obama", or just a paranoid psychopath escaped from a psychiatric facility.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6224
I vote for a paranoid psychopath escaped from a psychiatric facility.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1480
Its irregardless WHO posted what...Spam is Spam..and if Plymouth is to be honest and fair and so concerned about the integrity of this site, then he must be consistent, regardless who says anything!...

otherwise he is here ONLY for self interests, making trouble and being a post hoar and ego tripping..or being a RAT for DN ....the ball's in his (Plymouth's) court, now lets see his true colors!...

nalin, we already know who you are and why you are here, ya Mole!

Also , its the ADMIN who REPLIED to plymouth to report Spam...its not a SUGGESTION, as you say!

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 124
justforhaha's good point keep up the good work

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 2237
IM IM TIRED OF HAVING MY MAIL

BOX FULL OF YOUR F*UCKING CRAB . STICK

TO THE F(UCKINGGGGGGG THREAD AND WHAT IT

SAYS. MOST OF YOU DONT EVEN GET LAID.