Nalin, plymouth or anybody, that can help me with 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Crazycool

Post Number: 25
I HAVE AN ORIGINAL PANSAT 2700A AND IT STARTED ACTING UP TODAY, WHAT IT'S DOING IS IT KEEPS REBOOTING B75 OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I TRIED DOWNLOADING THE NEW BIN 299 AND NOTHING, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU IN ADVNCE.

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 97
Remove the input from the satellite dish and see if it keeps rebooting.

If it stops rebooting - you have a short somewhere ,possibly the connectors are loose / bad from disconnecting and taking to computer.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13376
Using Loader 27.02, try an load factory BIN 124.
IT HAS TO LOAD

If it does not load and you were using a null modem, you have more serious problem.

If you not sure whether you have null cable, use a M/F db9 null convertor in series with your unknown cable and then it should load

If it loads, next load the genuine BL BIN 299
http://www.future-fta.info

Do a user setup, antenna setup and scan each sat separately in stages.

Bronze Member
Username: Ego2

NT

Post Number: 17
anyone can help me I have 299 bin lost all horizontals on 110, and 119, had them w/ 298 but freeze alot i thought it was the weather, but today is a new day and no clouds, did hard boot checked all diffferent lnb settings, disecq, i haven't scannned but why scan if no quality on horizonts? ? any ideas ? ?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6067
eviltwin
Try different LNB type, if it not work, check all cable and try to hook the LNB directly without switch.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1443
if he had em before, he surely doesn't need to change his LNB!...rarely do they go bad...

check all your cable connections

Most probable solution..recheck your written and saved receiver antenna/dish settings

perfom new scans of each satellite seperately after ya disconnect any switch and run cables directly from the LNB to receiver..

Bronze Member
Username: Ego2

NT

Post Number: 18
hey thanks for getting back to me ,
its gotta be a bad connection or something I just checked dish I thought It needed to be lined up again so I'm out there , got the spouse on speaker, swingin it around and i hear O 70, 87 , 90, 0. 87, 0, 67,0
then I come inside and I hear 70,0
I'M NOT EVEN TOUCHIN THE F***'n THING !!
how's that for ya'
i'm sure i'm not the only one

Gold Member

Post Number: 1445
If ya have a switch still connected, suggest ya replace it too and weatherproof with a cheap plastic tupperware container or put it inside out of the weather, if posible.....and always keep a spare...disque 4x1 switches are only $5 at many places..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6072
LK and his tupperware in Florida LOL what a idiot.

eviltwin

Don't listen this old idiot and buy a heavyduty outdoor switch like this one, North Canada tested:
Upload

I buy this one after i change 4 switch, 3 in only 2 weeks.

This the last you will changed

No need Tupperware LOL to good

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6073
Here is the link:

http://www.gosatellite.ca/product-p/4-way-diseqc.htm

Gold Member

Post Number: 1450
Don't use that site from plymouth...they have had tons of complaints and been identified as scammers..Satscams has had tons of reports from people who used gosatellite site...

BTW...tupperware sealed plastic works well anyplace...no need to buy expensive or from a scamming site ...

plymouth wants ppl to get burnt by FTA bad sites, to kill the hobby!..and discourage the users..

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6079
eviltwin
You can buy this switch everywhere, this is just a sample.

LK you make me laugh with your Tupperware LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1453
Plymutt...I own more than 1 home..and some are in the Northern cold and snow winters area..as well as in the summer heat area...tupperware works well anyplace...North or South!

maybe if ya got out from under nalin's skirt once in awhile you may learn something, other than the smell of rotting fish and a rat!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6084
"""Thread: Nalin, plymouth or anybody, that can help me with 2700"""

crazycool never ask a NOBODY like LK on this thread!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13395
eviltwin: If you are still having problems, please post your LNB type and antenna settings for the sats you are attemting to scan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us