Bell information ????

Username: John_dow2008

Post Number: 1
Back in the day i used an avr5 board with my bell receiver. That was before the first card swap. It all stopped after that. I heard from someone recently that i could still use that. Could someone tell me if theres something workin with that type of equiment????

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

James McPhuck

Post Number: 399
Instead of waiting for someone who has some thing inthe back that worked on some other receivers
I would rather look for somebody else who has some thing recent that some other people know someone else who has some thing that works for sure

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13373
Plymouth: Please translate it to French.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6008
"""Back in the day i used an avr5 board with my bell receiver. That was before the first card swap. It all stopped after that. I heard from someone recently that i could still use that. Could someone tell me if theres something workin with that type of equiment????"""

Auparavant j'utilisait une carte avr5 avec mon recepteur Bell, je voudrais continuer de l'utiliser. C'était avant le changement de Smart Card. Tout ca a arreter apres ca. J' ai entendu dire par quelque uns récemment que je pourrais continuer a l'utiliser. Quelqu'un pourrait me dire si présentement quelque chose fonctionne avec ce type d'équipement????

Voila Nalin

Silver Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 122
Nalin Nyda
Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13373
Posted on Friday, November 28, 2008 - 03:52 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plymouth honey Please translate it to French. Your French just turns me on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us