Pansat 2700a

Bronze Member
Username: Phlyer

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 26
my quality is at 0 for echo and nimiq. I put in new bin and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to fix it?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 817
Not enough information:

Is this a 2700 Pansat or a clone? What's the full exact name of the Bin you just loaded? What does your system information show? What Sats are you pointed at? What are your antenna settings?

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
2700 pansat not clone, x-87bl-081123-b75298-api;api;75-2.98-EUbx;boot 75:POINTING; 119;110: ANTENNA SETUP:standard; 11250;off ; (1.0)#1; none; -45; 12239 h20.000; disabled; all;

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1421
wheres disque settings for BOTH satellites...and set the correct time and get an EPG, after ya scan some satellites and do a reboot...also check cable connections again..

and use DP type if using a DP Twin/Quad LNB...and what is your LNB situation?

and bev is dead..

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 5995
Helen
You must replaced two 470 Mfd capacitors on power supply, replace it with 470Mfd 35 or 50 volts.

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1423
plymouth...Now thats a complete wild azz guess at the solution...soooo many other simpler possiblities to resolve this issue..still not enuff info of hardware, setups, and whats been attempted..

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 818
We're assuming that your antenna is connected to your receiver? Sorry, had to ask. You'd be surprised to learn how many forget to reconnect the cable from the Sat to the receiver after loading a new Bin.

Assuming connections are not the problem:

1 You might want to upgrade to the latest: X-87BL_081124_B75_299_api because it fixes some minor bugs in the 298 bin.
2 You're pointing at Echo7 and at the Echo8 but I think you listed settings for only one of them.
3 Try using Diseqc setting (1.0)#1 for Echo7 and set the Echo8 on Diseqc(1.0) #2 (you can't use the same Diseqc settings for both)
4 Run a scan or a Blind scan on each one of them and see if you catch anything.

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
told to choose factory settings,did that.;re-install boot program that was given to me by seller when I bought it new;installed new bin. rebooted. set time;I have quad LNB. checked all connections and still have no quality and low on levels.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 5999
Haha aka Lk old idiots
Helen says no Quality, or is it the switch which is broke or Pansat as usuel is blowed on capacitors.

Helen hook directly without switch and reply with the result

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 29
scanned with no results, still nothing. must leave for appointment will bb in a couple hours,to play with this darn thing somemore. thanks 4 now

Bronze Member
Username: Tooter

Post Number: 75
Thats funny plymutt...

helen the cable from the dish goes to IF INPUT - a low level like 31% sometimes indicates you are not connected to the lnb.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 6001
Helen
Disconnect the power cord and wait 1 hour and check if it work, if it work wait until the problem comeback, if yes, replace both capacitors.

Silver Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 139
the capasitor check is an easy find.... easier than checking switches and cables outside in the cold. all you have to do is remove the pansat cover wich is held by three screws and look at the inside of it. capasitor 13 and 14 are the problem ones... they are on the front right corner of the box. if they are indeed "blown" they will appear puffed up on the top of the capasitors. if they are still good they will be flat on top just like the other ones. with your philips screw driver in hand you can eliminate this option in about 5 min. if its your first time compaRING capasitors. remember to unplug your box first and look for "c13" and "c14" printed on the board next to your capasitors.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/attachment.php?attachmentid=19148&d=1190585549
in this link is the image of the inside of the 2700 with puffed capasitors c13 and c14 they are the ones on the bottom right and bottom left, if you look closely while zoomed in on the pic you can see the c13 and c14 markings.

Silver Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 140
if you have low level (must have missed this in the first reading of the topic) this is not the fix. this is a fix for high level but no quality 0%.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13364
The boot program must be 124
The loader you use must be 27.02
The BIN must be 299 from future-fta.info
LNB type: DSC-DP if using
Dish LNB, otherwise standard.
Connect directly
LNB Freq: 11250 is correct
First TP try both 12224 and 12239
Connect direct and see if you can get some channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us