Problems with Samsung

Username: Znawaz

Post Number: 1
My samsung DLP 5067 does not turn on. Lamp light is flashing. I have change the lamp but problem still exist. Please help.

Username: Tonylevario

Manor, Tx

Post Number: 1
I have the same problem but I have a HL-P5663W DLP Model and I did not replaced my lamp bulb since I took it out and noticed it is still good. Also my fans are working properly as well. Wondering if the Power Supply board that the bulb connects to with the large Coils and transistors on the board is bad? I took it apart and noticed on the underside of the board it has a white'ish patern as if moisture is causing the sealent to un-glue or as if it wants to peal off from the board? Is this the problem? I need to get an ohm meter and check the components but can anyone answer us back to see what your input is please? Thanks.}

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10261
DLP's seem to have a lot of downsides with this friggin bulb....

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 4013
Samsuck+DLP=nightmare

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 12184
From what I'd read, I was under the impression that Samsung's current generation of DLP sets use LED light sources now instead of a conventional bulb. I had briefly looked into a Samsung 65" DLP set, and there was note made of an LED bulb.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10278
i cant remember what brand of DLP a guy i work with owns. i will ask him ans see if he has had any similar problems.

Silver Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 219
Guys,
Try this thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/14343.html

I have hundreds of posts on diagnosing other peoples TV's. I am trying to keep everything in one thread in order to make it easier to manage and everyone can see your problems and any advice I can provide. If the problem and answer is not there, please post your problem and I will get to it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us